APD Corruption rampant as of late

Comment whatever you will. But i think everyone agrees. 

not talking shit about server. I have posted in the appropriate sections with MY evidence. I love this server and have been playing for 4+ years. All i'm saying is that APD needs huge reforms. 

I have encountered LT's that instead of RP just say "You're bad kid" "Shut the fuck up" and these are grown ass men. When I rp with an accent that is clearly meant to be satirical. It's so certainly ironic.

It's not the RDM that will make people quit asylum, it's the shitty leadership management.

Edited by spaezitzle
1 hour ago, vedalkennnnnn said:

I can agree with this statement, this man just seems upset that he tried to be a comedian but he got told it was bad and now his panties are in a bunch

Police officers are encouraged to be polite. when I was apart of the APD i would get in some pretty hot water for being an asshole. I was being insulted further than anything polite.

On 2/26/2019 at 5:22 PM, spaezitzle said:

Police officers are encouraged to be polite. when I was apart of the APD i would get in some pretty hot water for being an asshole. I was being insulted further than anything polite.

On 2/26/2019 at 3:53 PM, Samperino said:

For the month of February, we've received no Lieutenant reports regarding this issue.

If this is so rampant, where are the IA reports about it? We can't deal with an issue if it's not being reported.

Let me post Samps reply again, maybe you missed it the first time.

Complaining about a problem without being part of the solution does nothing.

The APD is bound by evidence, much like the Admin team when dealing with player reports.

Samperino and Fried Rice like this