Remove Armor Stacking

Armor Stacking  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove armor stacking from donation goals?

• Yes, please for the love of god.
    • No, I like being a juggernaut and not relying on skill to win fights

Armor stacking has proven to be detrimental to this community, it gives an even greater advantage to gangs and groups that rely on numbers for victory and also significantly reduces your chances of getting an ambush or distance kill before the person your shooting at begins doing the DPI dance until your 20 rounds are out and they stomp you. It completely has changed the course of fights on the server and not for the better might I add. We should remove it from the donation goals, and rid this plague of atrocious game play and unrealistic advantages. 

devman115, GravL, Goofi and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, Huan Lee said:

were the old pilot coveralls the reason people could jump out of a plane onto og arms and kill people? I saw it a couple times in a few montages

Anything CSAT allowed you to take almost NO damage from falling.  You can notice I did take damage, but it didnt kill me.  I think the cutoff was 50m.

Huan Lee and DJB like this

Bunch of cry babies, if someone has armored stacked and you do also it's an even playing field and a good challenge. People who don't stack armor for money reasons or others are the ones crying, I enjoy the challenge of having to kill someone who has armor because I, of course, have it also and the only reasons I am hearing from all the cry babies are all EGO driven !!

EasyStreets likes this
54 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Bunch of cry babies, if someone has armored stacked and you do also it's an even playing field and a good challenge. People who don't stack armor for money reasons or others are the ones crying, I enjoy the challenge of having to kill someone who has armor because I, of course, have it also and the only reasons I am hearing from all the cry babies are all EGO driven !!

Sounds like a bunch of people that can't shoot for shit...

LITTLE HANOI and Crasher2003 like this
9 hours ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

I enjoyed sitting a click away and one tapping people.