This is feedback to your community and staff don't censor me mitch or clint!

Everyone think...

Is asylum's toxic community worth it? 

Do you even have fun?

Because i'm tired of people talking shit screaming so they can have a ego people in this community need to learn that you are affecting other people when you call them shit tards or go and hack just so you can get your 2 mins of fun because you can't aim without hacks....

I see why @Dredd left he saw the toxic life that is asylum

Don't post on this thread and talk shit to me because i'm JackH give honest feedback on how you feel the state of the community is.

Google™ likes this

Jack, I can't help but think you made this post because you got banned...

When I play the server I have a blast and when people talk shit I just ignore them, not my problem that they can get so mad at a video game they will throw their keyboard at their monitor.

For those of you experiencing a problem with doxxing I can provide some advice for you.

1) use common sense, don't give out personal information on the internet unless you are SURE it can't lead back to you.

2) Never give out your email address to people you don't completely trust. if you are in a situation where you are giving out your email a lot create a new one and use that for your gaming needs.

3) Never click on links you don't trust, have a secondary way to open links to make sure they are not IP loggers whether you use a VPN, RDP, or even Tor browser works. 4) If you give out your phone number you are dumb, the only this is a whatever situation is if its a "burner" phone, meaning you have no connection to the phone other than purchases for the data etc.

5) Always use Two Factor Authentication, in situations where you can't use it have a more secure password written down on paper (most secure way to keep your information safe and away from kids that know how to use google).

Just in case you were wondering why I wrote this down it's because of cHIP oTLE's message. There are more ways to be secure and if you want them I could make a post about it.

Edited by .Jackson Smith
making it look better ig
cHIP oTLE likes this