Idk about y'all

Sp0on

but I actually appreciate the work that Mitch, Clint, Bada and Leady has done for this community.(other admins/mods as well) Sure some of them can be asshats at times(Mitch mostly xd) but the amount of effort that they put forth to make sure our voices are heard and issues are resolved is insane. When I was an admin for the 3rd top legacy rust server,  I had to face constant backlash for administrative decisions/actions made towards rule breaking players. Some of them were random nobody chinese hackers (seriously fuck chinese hackers) while others were players that fucked up too many times and were cut one too many breaks.

It's tough to hold an administrative position, especially with a community this large and If anything I want our staff team to know that they are appreciated.

You don't have to like what they do nor do you have to agree, but it's crazy how some people act as if the staff doesn't give a shit about our servers nor do they care about popular opinion. I'm sure if that was the case this community would have died a year ago.

I hope we can lighten the fuck up and realize that this is a game and this game has rules. If you don't like the game and its rules, then you don't have to play it.

have a good day.

2 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

It's not that I don't think the admins are trying my issue is when the admins make stupid decisions such as deleting a entire gang thread whilst the leaders were only temporarily banned.

Thier entire recruitment page was a constant shit show. Not condoning censorship; just pointing out the obvious.

6 hours ago, Sp0on said:

Thier entire recruitment page was a constant shit show. Not condoning censorship; just pointing out the obvious.

c715cd067c8810c3dcbdb7cb66a6d488.png

it says that admins (support + it seems) have the right to remove a post.

It states nowhere that an entire gang recruitment page can be removed because of it being a "shit show".

But not hate cause they have a solution.

df1ecc4e48566f28422ef6ba91bd3be1.png

Masonn likes this
58 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

c715cd067c8810c3dcbdb7cb66a6d488.png

it says that admins (support + it seems) have the right to remove a post.

It states nowhere that an entire gang recruitment page can be removed because of it being a "shit show".

But not hate cause they have a solution.

df1ecc4e48566f28422ef6ba91bd3be1.png

And nowhere did i say anything about condoning them deleting anything.  Stop quoting me dickhead.

11 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

And nowhere did i say anything about condoning them deleting anything.  Stop quoting me dickhead.

you quoted a post about the deleting of an entire gang recruimtent page.

Then you said that gang recruitment page was a shit show. I know you said your not condoning censorship, but saying the gang recruitment thread was full of shit doesn't matter at all and certainly shouldn't be used as reason for deleting. a56dfd82221b04fdfef77e708d05fc66.png

Also I can quote what I like, so here I quote you some more

16 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

15 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

Space and Blake. like this