55 minutes ago, Tiger said:

pretty sure anyone in prime would log in to fight if you ask.

47 minutes ago, Nomadox said:

ok im gonna say this one more time. im being serious, message me and we will fight literally at any point we always have people on

this^

We just have no one to fight since explicit plays Olympus now and that's where we go for fights. I'm also pretty sure a large majority of Prime would prefer fighting over on Asylum instead of Olympus, that being said, NA Prime still fights Recursion etc at NA Times... If you want us to fight just message anyone

Edited by thor
mur, page and Ghouh like this

Not much chance of gang life coming back, gang life for the past two months was a two horse race between Prime and Explicit.

If we are fully honest here, these two gangs have only each other as competition, for the short time I was in Prime, every time we fought, it would be Explicit, apart from the very few times Nv or Recursion fought.

No one is really willing to make opposing gangs, all attempts have been pathetic 3 day gangs that couldn't even coordinate how to get out of donor spawn. 

@Marzoh's Stellar seem to be permed or week banned, or have given up on the server.

@Bunni.'s Temper, while having very few remaining, seem content on just grinding and chilling.

Most good gang leaders are in Prime or Explicit,

such as Nomadox, Fudger, Jay, Tiger, Connor McGregor, TryHard, Winchester...

Gang Life isn't in a very good place, and it seems it will stay like that until someone comes and changes that. It isn't really in @Clint Beastwood and @BaDaBiNg_10-8's hands anymore, they have stabilised servers for the most part, its just down to the player base to act on it. 

Even if you don't think you'd be a good gang leader, try assemble something, work up, start small get big. Do something. 

21 minutes ago, Eazy'sAltPlzNoBan said:

Not much chance of gang life coming back, gang life for the past two months was a two horse race between Prime and Explicit.

If we are fully honest here, these two gangs have only each other as competition, for the short time I was in Prime, every time we fought, it would be Explicit, apart from the very few times Nv or Recursion fought.

No one is really willing to make opposing gangs, all attempts have been pathetic 3 day gangs that couldn't even coordinate how to get out of donor spawn. 

@Marzoh's Stellar seem to be permed or week banned, or have given up on the server.

@Bunni.'s Temper, while having very few remaining, seem content on just grinding and chilling.

Most good gang leaders are in Prime or Explicit,

such as Nomadox, Fudger, Jay, Tiger, Connor McGregor, TryHard, Winchester...

Gang Life isn't in a very good place, and it seems it will stay like that until someone comes and changes that. It isn't really in @Clint Beastwood and @BaDaBiNg_10-8's hands anymore, they have stabilised servers for the most part, its just down to the player base to act on it. 

Even if you don't think you'd be a good gang leader, try assemble something, work up, start small get big. Do something. 

thinking about leaving prime and making murskarr

@Oskarr and I are trying to see who would join this gang

message me if you have over 6k hours, and over 200 hours the last 2 weeks

3 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Heard something about gang 1 thinking that the admins favor gang 2, so gang 1 left. :thinking:

can you just tell us who gang 1 & 2 is? im to dumb to figure it out

i feel like it works both ways in this situation, i just need the closure 

Edited by mur

Imma make a new gang and shit on every sever. 

You kiddos think you can endure the wrath of Eptic? I'll load up HEMTTS full of rooks and start a convoy of armed squeakers from Kavala heading to every cartel. 

We'll be in every city, every tunnel, every tunnel, every rebel, every police department. 

If Prime and Explicit are Earle Wheeler and Thomas Moorer, then I'm gonna be Vo Nguyen Giap. 

Edited by Reformed epTic
Feenix and Big Fred like this

Revive Gang life in 2 steps:

1. Fix Server lag

2. Bring Asylum into 2019 (best update I’ve seen in 4 years was removing money cap and group cap)

We know Jesse is working his ass off and we know Clint and Bada wouldn’t spend money on buying the servers with no plans to fix them and upgrade them. You can’t really expect 1 developer and a couple hands to fix years and years of shitty coding in a couple of months.

For any of you who have played Olympus, you are seeing first hand the kind of work Jesse is capable of. Shitposting daily about the state of the servers is doing absolutely nothing for anyone. It just makes you look like a spastic. Change is coming, we just have to be patient.

28 minutes ago, Quenton said:

Revive Gang life in 2 steps:

1. Fix Server lag

2. Bring Asylum into 2019 (best update I’ve seen in 4 years was removing money cap and group cap)

We know Jesse is working his ass off and we know Clint and Bada wouldn’t spend money on buying the servers with no plans to fix them and upgrade them. You can’t really expect 1 developer and a couple hands to fix years and years of shitty coding in a couple of months.

For any of you who have played Olympus, you are seeing first hand the kind of work Jesse is capable of. Shitposting daily about the state of the servers is doing absolutely nothing for anyone. It just makes you look like a spastic. Change is coming, we just have to be patient.

Pretty much this. Obviously @Clint Beastwood and I did not bring on the best Arma 3 Life developer @Jesse to watch this venture of ours fail. I can not tell you guys how frustrating it is for us to have invested in Asylum to have it not working like a well oiled machine. Jesse and the dev/contributor team are working tirelessly (when time allows) to figure out whats causing these issues. There is no reason we can't be 100/100 across all three servers without a single hiccup. I applaud the communities patience and I feel your frustration. 

10 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Pretty much this. Obviously @Clint Beastwood and I did not bring on the best Arma 3 Life developer @Jesse to watch this venture of ours fail. I can not tell you guys how frustrating it is for us to have invested in Asylum to have it not working like a well oiled machine. Jesse and the dev/contributor team are working tirelessly (when time allows) to figure out whats causing these issues. There is no reason we can't be 100/100 across all three servers without a single hiccup. I applaud the communities patience and I feel your frustration. 

Watch any good netflix shows recently? 

Most of us in Stellar have been playing asylum for years. We did the whole robbing thing, shooting cops, cartels, dupe a few things and get banned a couple times. It gets boring consistently being the best gang on the server for serveral years. 

It isnt any particular gangs fault that gang life has died no new gangs are being created to fight cartels. Every gang now is 1k hours knowledge of this and that as a requirment. Yea you dont want to play with shitters but look at what happens to the server you all enjoy playing on when nobody wants to take that responsibilty and tone down the egos for a bit. It only discourages the new players.

Marzoh, Xehons and Huan Lee like this