My time with Drunk Squad

After goofing around in a couple of other gangs, Leroy and I decided to join DS as their play style fit ours the best. I aint no cartel fighter, I might as well just drop my load out on the ground and suicide as soon as the fight starts. 

So I figure play to my strengths, goofing off and having fun. Arma is like sex, you dont have to be good at it to have fun doing it. The boys at Drunk Squad made us feel at home ever since and I couldnt imagine playing this game with a better group of misfits.

A little highlight reel of the past few months of memes and general debauchery. 

1 hour ago, 王 Nenja 王 said:

you just montaged chr1s in the first clip and he was 1 v 7,gj i hope u feel proud

I dont think you understand my post. You tryhards montage as a way to show everyone how big your internet gaming dicks are and to make fun of everyone else.

I simply thought it was funny to swim all the way across the bay to sneak up behind him in a wetsuit with an SDAR. Ive tried it many times but the fight is usually over by the time I get there.

I wasnt insulting your friends playing ability....relax chester cheetoh.

Walt, Samuel and Maaqs like this
1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I dont think you understand my post. You tryhards montage as a way to show everyone how big your internet gaming dicks are and to make fun of everyone else.

I simply thought it was funny to swim all the way across the bay to sneak up behind him in a wetsuit with an SDAR. Ive tried it many times but the fight is usually over by the time I get there.

I wasnt insulting your friends playing ability....relax chester cheetoh.

Not everyone makes montages to show e penis. Some people just enjoy making it.  Get ur point tho

7 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

wasn't vdm

Vehicle Death Match

Do not Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM)

VDM is using your vehicle as an OFFENSIVE weapon.

Dropping a sling loaded vehicle from a helicopter to intentionally kill a player or cause destruction by "bombing" them is also considered VDM and is not allowed.

Armored Vehicles may be used in an offensive manner against ONLY other armored vehicles. (Strider/Hunter/Ifrit) due to the difficulty in stopping those types of vehicles

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

Blake. likes this
3 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

LOL, why, cause I didnt die?

well that and you would have to prove intent. for all we know he could have not seen you until it was too late. At least that's what he could easily say.

I'm not saying I don't have my doubts but looking at it from the outside does have a benefit of being non-bias.

Edited by Sp0on
1 hour ago, Sp0on said:

well that and you would have to prove intent. for all we know he could have not seen you until it was too late. At least that's what he could easily say.

I'm not saying I don't have my doubts but looking at it from the outside does have a benefit of being non-bias.

Fair point but he went on to run over two more people immediately after that. Must be nice to know you cant get banned. Whatever, its all in fun.