Sad news

Thurnak

Sadly, this server will end up loosing so many players, for their lack of resources, i got kicked for another 2 weeks after waiting 1 week because of dupping, which i did not know I couldn't buy diamons in one city and sell them in another, wich made total sence that this would be posible and not exploiting as it is in real life economy, they said it was exploiting, maybe it was but by that time I didn't know and any player can actually use this and use it without over doing as I know it is done. Well I endured this 1 week kick to go back, and after a few hours of gameplay I made some money with a friend which he helped me recover the wipe they did to me. So I was able to make 180k or so by excavating, heroin and some coke I found on a car. Well they thought i couln't possibly make that money in the time being, but it totally is possible if you work hard. So I ended up being kicked for another 2 weeks, this time though I didn't even bother to try to get an appeal, and I'm a very chill person and understand certain circumstances, in fact a few weeks ago I even thought of donating to the comunity cause of their well made servers with a few flaws but it was one of the ones I considered good. But due to this inconvinience I've been having and this terrible experience, I am leaving this server and I don't know if I'm coming back, I do not wish to scare anyone just to share my experience. I hope the devs and moderators stop being so inmature and start reasoning, its not the creators fault, but theses guys are making them look so bad.

JIMBO likes this
13 minutes ago, Thurnak said:

Sadly, this server will end up loosing so many players, for their lack of resources, i got kicked for another 2 weeks after waiting 1 week because of dupping, which i did not know I couldn't buy diamons in one city and sell them in another, wich made total sence that this would be posible and not exploiting as it is in real life economy, they said it was exploiting, maybe it was but by that time I didn't know and any player can actually use this and use it without over doing as I know it is done. Well I endured this 1 week kick to go back, and after a few hours of gameplay I made some money with a friend which he helped me recover the wipe they did to me. So I was able to make 180k or so by excavating, heroin and some coke I found on a car. Well they thought i couln't possibly make that money in the time being, but it totally is possible if you work hard. So I ended up being kicked for another 2 weeks, this time though I didn't even bother to try to get an appeal, and I'm a very chill person and understand certain circumstances, in fact a few weeks ago I even thought of donating to the comunity cause of their well made servers with a few flaws but it was one of the ones I considered good. But due to this inconvinience I've been having and this terrible experience, I am leaving this server and I don't know if I'm coming back, I do not wish to scare anyone just to share my experience. I hope the devs and moderators stop being so inmature and start reasoning, its not the creators fault, but theses guys are making them look so bad.

You got to Asylum's richest #2 spot in the first week you started playing. After your ban you did this:
927a928bf72d11d1a527d104d9182842.png
and look at the timing, we're about to patch the exploit!