Change Log 8.3.1 - Part 2

Jesse

41 minutes ago, Jesse said:

• Tweaked bank payout to be dependent on the amount of cops online.

If I wait the entire server restart to normally get 400k from bank and split it 10 ways with the boys and there is 4 cops and now I have to split 40k..... I will cry. 

Edited by •ÐŠ• Mason
Google™ and Lulz like this

inb4 rebels cry because they have to split less money among 15 people when they camp on the roof with their pulldowns and quickpeek scripts as they spray down the 5 cops online that are forced to fight against their will instead of actually RPing like the cop force is meant to do. 

Edited by Reformed epTic
Padrinos, Nubis, HotWings and 2 others like this
12 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Only thing people do now is banks because feds require too many people and they decide to nerf banks.......

26 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Best change that back.

Big yikes, you polled this and 77% agreed bud 

If anything, you’ll be averaging more profit with each bank robbery with the new method 

2 minutes ago, danile666 said:

Bank change makes perfect sense.  

To a career cop, of course its perfect. 

11 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Only thing people do now is banks because feds require too many people and they decide to nerf banks.......

As Tryhard said, a gang really only has the bank to do for big money. The fed requires too many people and most gangs cannot get those numbers on. The only thing we have as gangs to make money other than group drug runs is now nerfed :(. Need more gang activities for money. Cartels are slow and 99 percent of the time its an AFK cap. 

I know people voted for it, but I feel like people might change their mind after seeing it implemented.

Edited by •ÐŠ• Mason
Goofi likes this
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Fixed federal reserve robbing animation where you would get stuck in an animation after drilling a safe.

This was aids.  Thank you!

Also, when does cop amount effect bank payout?  There’s times where you start the bank with a few cops on, then suddenly 5-10 more log on...

@Jesse

Edited by •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE
Maaqs and DJB like this
3 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• Mason said:

As Tryhard said, a gang really only has the bank to do for big money. The fed requires too many people and most gangs cannot get those numbers on. The only thing we have as gangs to make money other than group drug runs is now nerfed :(. Need more gang activities for money. Cartels are slow and 99 percent of the time its an AFK cap. 

I know people voted for it, but I feel like people might change their mind after seeing it implemented.

I mean it combats people waiting till the bare minimum are online, then rolling 10 dudes through there for a quick buck.  It gets old quick.  Greater risk should come with greater reward.  I just plain makes sense.  

4 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Big yikes, you polled this and 77% agreed bud 

If anything, you’ll be averaging more profit with each bank robbery with the new method 

At least read what I said. Or even what was polled.

9c4b6f04be053e4503edfdec3826d344.png

I only suggested in this poll that the way payout is determined needs to change. The comments went over some potential changes and I think mine was good.

007585f108d1cd53907e10c3430b0f9f.png

DJB likes this
Just now, danile666 said:

I mean it combats people waiting till the bare minimum are online, then rolling 10 dudes through there for a quick buck.  It gets old quick.  Greater risk should come with greater reward.  I just plain makes sense.  

I mean if cops know server restart is soon and log off now we get no payout for them being jerks

1 minute ago, danile666 said:

There’s also a strategy that involves waiting till the end of a server session to rob bank because that’s when there’s the most payout.  What’s gonna happen is cops are gonna log off in the last hour to fuck the bank payout.

Walt, Fried Rice, Google™ and 1 other like this
7 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• Mason said:

Would you rather sit on a bank roof "afk" killing 4 cops over and over or get an actual fight with bigger rewards?

1 minute ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

There’s also a strategy that involves waiting till the end of a server session to rob bank because that’s when there’s the most payout.  What’s gonna happen is cops are gonna log off in the last hour to fuck the bank payout.

I mean what was stopping cops from doing that before? Just a little devils advocate. 

@Gen. Henry Arnold Your change could be good. Idk. 

I just think these changing variables that determine payout ultimately discourage doing banks/feds because of factors out of the players control. It sounds good on paper to have better payout for more cops online but in practice I'll chose to log off and play league instead of doing a bank with only 5 cops on. 

Mason likes this
27 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

At least read what I said. Or even what was polled.

9c4b6f04be053e4503edfdec3826d344.png

I only suggested in this poll that the way payout is determined needs to change. The comments went over some potential changes and I think mine was good.

007585f108d1cd53907e10c3430b0f9f.png

Garbage, needs to be calculated based off diamond production to get you rebels off all that crack.

王 rando 王 likes this
56 minutes ago, Jr4life24 said:

when does that value change, at starting the drill or when the vault opens?

I feel like this is a key bit cause if you start the bank with 10 cops on, 6 log off a minute before the bank ends so 4 are on when you finish and it only pays you for those 4 people will complain, but also if you start with 4 and instantly 6 log on for back up so you fight 10 cops then get paid for 4 people will complain...

.Casper likes this
3 minutes ago, Fluxah said:

I feel like this is a key bit cause if you start the bank with 10 cops on, 6 log off a minute before the bank ends so 4 are on when you finish and it only pays you for those 4 people will complain, but also if you start with 4 and instantly 6 log on for back up so you fight 10 cops then get paid for 4 people will complain...

1 hour ago, Jr4life24 said:

So for banks do we still need to wait a little bit after restart? Or will the value only dependent on the number of cops on now?

Also when does that value change, at starting the drill or when the vault opens?

1 hour ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

This was aids.  Thank you!

Also, when does cop amount effect bank payout?  There’s times where you start the bank with a few cops on, then suddenly 5-10 more log on...

@Jesse

There are multiple checks in favour of the civs so that the cops can’t screw them over. Just know more cops means more money.