Change Log 8.3.1 - Part 2

Jesse

2 hours ago, Flare Chaser said:

By far one of the best and worst additions to asylum. As a rebel its fantastic because most of the times i lose my heli while refueling it. As a cop it sucks because catching rebel helis will take ages because if they are smart they will always have a ton of fuel.

9/10 update ranking.

I actually think it's kinda balanced since it full fuels ur heli.

So I think everyone makes a choice right then and there. Fuel up an orca ur gonna lose in 20min to full and be safer. Or go to a fuel station. 

Still plenty of opportunities to catch fueling. 

Russell* likes this
1 minute ago, danile666 said:

I actually think it's kinda balanced since it full fuels ur heli.

So I think everyone makes a choice right then and there. Fuel up an orca ur gonna lose in 20min to full and be safer. Or go to a fuel station. 

Still plenty of opportunities to catch fueling. 

Yea. So the cops can also have full helis to. Thats why i said its the best and worst. 

9 hours ago, Nightfury said:

ok  you quote tryhard with this comment bellow and you say that he poled on making bank payout depending on cop population

b7b2311382e73a6ab75533c1f0580c58.png

1fa3847036d764b48f39ed9b97ae2e7f.png

If its made so payout is determined by cop population you will never see banks/feds 

like are you trolling us?

and also ur the guy who though it was a good idea to make claiming vehiles the 75% of its original price...

you are changing things that dont need hanging witch is exactlly what previus ownership was doing and killed the servers.

honestlly idk who made you a dev, but he made a mistake

At least one person read the comments.

Kinda funny how the ideas he presented as a contributor won out over mine. Owners gave Henry too much power and ultimately its ruining the server. 

bigjohn561 likes this
1 hour ago, TRYHARD said:

At least one person read the comments.

Kinda funny how the ideas he presented as a contributor won out over mine. Owners gave Henry too much power and ultimately its ruining the server. 

I read your comments, a server up time of around 3 hours (without the bank ever getting robbed until the last few minutes) will get you just under 300k without community goals for a robbery. New method can give you over double that at any point during the server up time. The average payout, doing bank after bank, is doubled aswell. You're complaining about getting more money, because what, you have to fight for it? 

Maaqs, Russell*, WolfLeader and 3 others like this

*Buffs base bank payout to be more than it was, introduces a bonus increased payout for risk on top of that, adds checks so salty cops can’t ruin it for rebel’s*

WhO LeT ThE SKiN MaKER DEvEloP

You can literally Rob the bank 15mins into restart and make double what was possible before the patch

excellent work dev team. Keep up the good work, for those of you complaining Just to complain, Keep wondering why no one wants to develop the server. I wouldn’t want to code anything for people who just complain when it directly benefits them in every way imaginable 

Blake., Russell*, Mason and 5 others like this
10 minutes ago, Patato said:

*Buffs base bank payout to be more than it was, introduces a bonus increased payout for risk on top of that, adds checks so salty cops can’t ruin it for rebel’s* 

I don’t think it was conveyed in the original notes that it would lead to a higher payout than was possible before.  I think that’s whats causing the uproar.  

As for @Gen. Henry Arnold abusing his power, I don’t think that option is really there as he most likely has to run ideas through a team along with the owners before it’s implemented.  Please stop harassing the development team before they go full gnashes.

Mason, Fried Rice, TRYHARD and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

I don’t think it was conveyed in the original notes that it would lead to a higher payout than was possible before.  I think that’s whats causing the uproar.  

As for @Gen. Henry Arnold abusing his power, I don’t think that option is really there as he most likely has to run ideas through a team along with the owners before it’s implemented.  Please stop harassing the development team before they go full gnashes.

But still... before they even knew what the change meant they were already upset XD

Patato and ZIM2233 like this
2 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

My only response is that people need to get in game and actually try things. 

Honestly the way it’s going we might have to nerf the payout or god mode some buildings, I watched a gang blow up both constructions with speed bombs and blow up light house and still make off with a good profit, then they came back and robbed it again for more 

Fried Rice likes this
1 hour ago, Patato said:

My only response is that people need to get in game and actually try things. 

Honestly the way it’s going we might have to nerf the payout or god mode some buildings, I watched a gang blow up both constructions with speed bombs and blow up light house and still make off with a good profit, then they came back and robbed it again for more 

Nobody even plays the servers bro

On 3/6/2019 at 1:04 PM, TRYHARD said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold Your change could be good. Idk. 

I just think these changing variables that determine payout ultimately discourage doing banks/feds because of factors out of the players control. It sounds good on paper to have better payout for more cops online but in practice I'll chose to log off and play league instead of doing a bank with only 5 cops on. 

There should obviously be a base payout of like 100k and then it goes up from there. Also consider that you no longer have to wait till the end of a restart to get the most out of a bank. Correct me if im wrong though.

Squirtle and Scott like this
40 minutes ago, danile666 said:

Can we get the sorting of the wanted list to go back to alphabetic.  Whatever its based on now is a little strange and makes it more of a pain to look things up.  

It has been sorted alphabetically for about 1 day, 8 hours, and 51 minutes as of now

Edited by Pizza Man
Maaqs likes this
7 hours ago, Patato said:

WhO LeT ThE SKiN MaKER DEvEloP

You can literally Rob the bank 15mins into restart and make double what was possible before the patch

excellent work dev team. Keep up the good work, for those of you complaining Just to complain, Keep wondering why no one wants to develop the server. I wouldn’t want to code anything for people who just complain when it directly benefits them in every way imaginable 

Image result for knee pads

TRYHARD, Squirtle and Mr.Purple like this
2 hours ago, Patato said:

Not sure what knee-padding Devs would get me, 

BTW 315k payout 6 cops online.

Pretty sure when we managed 1 successful bank it was 7 cops on and a 250k payout? 

I personally like the new change as I said on the first page just would like to actually get some solid stats on how much money you get for say 10 cops on and so on. Does time still factor into the payout?

Edited by Mason Statham
On 3/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, Steve said:

Has anyone done a 20 cop bank yet?

Yesterday's event had well over 17 cops on vs rebels and someone did the bank APD couldn't do the bank at the time they got away with 500k

Big Fred likes this

@Jesse  @Gen. Henry Arnold

NO ENTRY MP MISION \DESCRIPTION.EXT/LIFE_SPAWN_SELECTION/CONTROLSBACKGROUND/MAPVIEW.WIDTHRAILWAY

i've noticed this error due the the arma devs breaking things in the new update and i'd like to help you fix it as it was quite irritating for me to fix it on the server i am currently developing so heres how you fix it >>

So first goto  A19_Altis_Life.Altis\dialog\spawnSelections.hpp and in "spawnSelections.hpp" you're gunna wanna go down to line 49 and just below that you're going to wanna add this line " widthRailWay = 1; " after that save the file load the new mission file then the server will be fixed with no issues! (:

Before

class MapView : Life_RscMapControl 
        {
            idc = 38502;
            x = 0.328; y = 0.26;
            w = 0.56;
            h = 0.56 - (22 / 250);
            maxSatelliteAlpha = 0.75;//0.75;
            alphaFadeStartScale = 1.15;//0.15;
            alphaFadeEndScale = 1.29;//0.29;
        };

After