Bounty Hunter MXM?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. mxm for bounty hunters or spar 16s

• yes for mxms
    • no for mxm
    • add spar 16 to skip tracer
    • dont add spar 16

Just now, Donald Clinton said:

i really don’t see a problem adding either of these guns, people that say the mxm is overpowered yet it’s pretty much the same as the normal mx, and corporals have them. The spar is 556 so why not?

the rebels get salty when bounty hunters outgun them so they dont want them to have a advantage but the mxm isnt even that good 

Definitely should add Spar-16 to skiptrace and make it legal for master bounty hunters.

It's a well rounded rifle and would be a nice addition between the TRG and the MX.

Maybe a different color than the ones available at Turfs and Rebels so cops have it easier to dustinguish between legal and illegal guns.

Preferably black. Same model as cops. Because some cops are retarded and still want to seize your MX when you have a license for it...

Demon! likes this
7 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Definitely should add Spar-16 to skiptrace and make it legal for master bounty hunters.

It's a well rounded rifle and would be a nice addition between the TRG and the MX.

Maybe a different color than the ones available at Turfs and Rebels so cops have it easier to dustinguish between legal and illegal guns.

Preferably black. Same model as cops. Because some cops are retarded and still want to seize your MX when you have a license for it...

Or only seize the spar when you have lethal mags 

On 3/11/2019 at 11:19 PM, Demon! said:

like apex predator or like master crusader so its a grind and u wont see everyone with it good idea

Apex Predator should give MXM. Crusader should give medical at skip(@boris) Since rebels recieved typ r and p90 i don't see an issue with MXM for bh.

1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Apex Predator should give MXM. Crusader should give medical at skip(@boris) Since rebels recieved typ r and p90 i don't see an issue with MXM for bh.

YEAH  that does make sense the spar should be added aswell i mean look every cop has it so its pretty normal 

On 3/6/2019 at 6:11 PM, Lucien said:

tbh people sleep on 5.56 downing weapons - when i bounty hunt in kavala on a budget I always buy an SDAR and fill it with TRG rounds from the BH shop - thing shreds

the sdar is really good even the lethal mags just the dual purpose is shit