Gang life is dead?

Donk

On 3/7/2019 at 8:38 AM, Donk said:

actually we dont, ask the cops. they hate us right now. Also we didnt invite everyone, its mainly some velocity guys, stellar, and a few randoms.

lmao funniest shit ive read all day, the only way you guys can hold your own is if you bring 10 rpgs. You guys cry when we dont "push" after we got our 5th strider or orca blown up when we were pushing. DS doesnt even use that many rpgs, and we love rpgs. oh and everyone that doesnt have an rpg has an mk200. Those are literally the only two weapons you guys use.

23 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

lmao funniest shit ive read all day, the only way you guys can hold your own is if you bring 10 rpgs. You guys cry when we dont "push" after we got our 5th strider or orca blown up when we were pushing. DS doesnt even use that many rpgs, and we love rpgs. oh and everyone that doesnt have an rpg has an mk200. Those are literally the only two weapons you guys use.

People bring rpgs because most of the time we are fighting admins who spawn in striders etc..You want to complain about getting blown up, let me get to respawn and come back as much as i want. As for the mk200 maybe 1 or 2 people use it. Cops abuse shit just as much as civs do so i dont really see the reason for your complaint other than just straight :salt:

KaReeM Kinte and GravL like this