APD - Cadet Week  

83 members have voted

1. 1. APD - Quiz Awareness

• Have a designated Lt. interviewing whitelist applicants
    • Sit in Sr. Police chamber for 2 months waiting for an Lt. to msg you

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/10/2019 at 04:10 PM

I kinda agree with both Tbh. Making them wait means they are devoted. Therefore harder for trolls to get in. Though i think we could make it so they have to do a tiny bit more to quicken up the time. Like add a second test that a SGT can give. Then if they complete that then they will be put on higher priority for being accepted. Though it didn't take me long to get into the APD.

Huan Lee likes this
4 minutes ago, Leach said:

@Bandit what do you mean by "separates the strong from those who have actual lives"
Are you implying that sitting in TS for 8+ hours is strong?

No, it was more of a joke that if you want to join the APD you can’t have a life.

I’m assuming you applied in the past couple days, and you sat in TS for about an hour before leaving and making this post. You have to understand that it’s the middle of the week, most people have jobs, and they probably don’t want to spend an hour of their limited free time doing an interview. You’ll have much more luck on the weekend.

49 minutes ago, Leach said:

Since we are making a 3rd precinct why not have this option. 

First of all, an Lt. does not want to sit there and do 15 interviews because he "had too". Second of all, doing an interview is an activity for an Lt. so they do them to keep their rank. Having one person do all of them would result in demotions, or changes in the way activities are handled.

Edited by Chow Mein
cant spell
Innate and Alex. like this
Just now, Chow Mein said:

First of all, an Lt. does not want to sit there and do 15 interviews because he "had too". Second of all, doing an interview is an activity for an Lt. so they do them to keep there rank. Having one person do all of them would result in demotions, or changes in the way activities are handled.

survival of the fittest

It’s fine the way it is, yes you do have to wait a little or a while, it’s hit or miss, if 5+ people are waiting for a while, a message usually goes out in Lt chat so it rarely piles up for long. The captains adjust Lt activities based on how manny applications are coming in. It’s been this way for years and works fine.

1 minute ago, Xavorey said:

It’s fine the way it is, yes you do have to wait a little or a while, it’s hit or miss, if 5+ people are waiting for a while, a message usually goes out in Lt chat so it rarely piles up for long. The captains adjust Lt activities based on how manny applications are coming in. It’s been this way for years and works fine.

Don’t you have points to dish out or something?!?

i kid, i kid