Suspect Spits on Cop, Cop Knocks Him Out

^Connor_K

40 minutes ago, Smee said:

Shit like this infuriates me, if he spat the first time he would got his head kicked in by scottish police, never mind 3 chances, good that he knocked him out cold.

Disgusting

Police over here don’t have the greatest reputation so I’m glad he waited but still, atleast that guy got what was coming

Battery is when someone deliberately touches another person without his or her consent, with a body part, substance or object. You do not necessarily have to hit someone to get arrested for battery. Spitting on someone could get you arrested for battery.

Pretty sure that cop would have been just fine if that guy spit on him and it hit him in the face.....

21 hours ago, .Jackson Smith said:

Battery is when someone deliberately touches another person without his or her consent, with a body part, substance or object. You do not necessarily have to hit someone to get arrested for battery. Spitting on someone could get you arrested for battery.

Pretty sure that cop would have been just fine if that guy spit on him and it hit him in the face.....

Based on use of force guidelines, he was completely within his right to do what he did. Unfortunately in the process, the suspect smacked his head against the wall which knocked him out. Moral of the story is, don’t be a career criminal piece of shit who tries to spit at a cop doing his/her job. 

16 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Based on use of force guidelines, he was completely within his right to do what he did. Unfortunately in the process, the suspect smacked his head against the wall which knocked him out. Moral of the story is, don’t be a career criminal piece of shit who tries to spit at a cop doing his/her job. 

Exactly all these people are saying he got fired and I'm over here like :thinking: