Rebel Infamy Idea

Infamy Talent Drones  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rebels be able to buy drones like SGT+ when they have a 50k infamy talent

8 hours ago, Spec said:

Gas station robbery ones should be changed to bank of altis / fed buffs, also take away those dam and vans so people will actually do fed because right now fed is dead content.

Plenty of posts have been made and the captains never acted. I messaged mitch and he doesnt want to make a rule telling cops they cant use vans at the fed.

Not logging people on for a fed just to have cops zerging 7 entrances. Rather sit on a bank and not lose my loadout. 

Spec, Mason and Romulus like this
5 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Plenty of posts have been made and the captains never acted. I messaged mitch and he doesnt want to make a rule telling cops they cant use vans at the fed.

Not logging people on for a fed just to have cops zerging 7 entrances. Rather sit on a bank and not lose my loadout. 

It's a shame, fed was actually so fun when it was fair.

Romulus, TRYHARD, wollie35 and 1 other like this
On 3/11/2019 at 9:21 PM, Dull said:

Wtf do you need more, drones are the only thing that the cops have that you dont.. Everything else you have is 10x better. You're not getting it because you're not trusted enough to use it as SGTs+. 

Coveralls + better tac vest (when armor stacking is gone). Cheap Gear. Cheap vehicles.  Free spar 16 loadout. Cops have alot of stuff that rebels don't. U just mean weapon wise.

Virrx likes this