The Master Chief Collection

Tyler

Halo is coming to PC on Steam!!! The release order will be as follows, Halo: Reach, Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and finally Halo 4. 343 said that each release will be staggered to address any possible further development to each game to ensure that each game functions properly. If you want to read up more on the MCC here is an article explaining it all https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/12/halo-mcc-coming-to-pc/

Jake, ZIM2233, Donald and 8 others like this
15 minutes ago, Pizza Man said:

Halo reach pog!

Back when you had to complete the 7 vidmaster challenges in order to unlock Recon Armor and there was actual meaning to life, if only life was the same today ...

Or the Hyabusa armor in Halo 3... took me a good 200-300 hours of grinding to get it and not the pussy Hyabusa armor i went for the sword too... longest 1000 gamer score i ever got but the most worth it.

Edited by Tyler
Pizza Man likes this
On 3/12/2019 at 9:29 PM, Kernikov said:

Can't wait to see how this ends up fucked, we can't have any nice things.

Don't you dare ever speak of Halo like that again... unless it's Halo 4 or 5 then fine. But tbh it's EXTREMELY hard for them to fuck up the first 4-5 games. Honestly for Halo 1-3 all they need to do is make the graphics look nice. 3 ODST a combat revamp to more match the previous game would be better. Reach was really great on release but got kinda stale even though forge was amazing but im sure will be awesome on pc. For Halo 4 idk maybe make the Multiplayer a little less... slow? I mean the whole armor at certain levels was cool but i much more preferred the way Halo 3 had progression with the achievements makes you feel like you are actually doing something instead of "oh fuck i need to win 100 more matches to level up and get my next piece of armor". Tbh tho i feel like as long as they dont fuck this up they could make a shit ton of money and if they slowly add cosmetic items / patches over time they stand to fix their shitty reputation and maybe Halo Infinite wont flop. Sorry for the wall of text i used you to dump my thoughts on the subject as a whole.

Edited by Tyler
On 3/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, Raza said:

Why Reach first again? Honestly only HALO i've played is Combat Evolved. Totally going to revive multiplayer imho

Somehow missed you saying why reach first. It's because Reach takes place back before the Spartans were all killed off leaving MC as the last known survivor. And then Combat Evolved picks up right after that in the war with the Covenant.

21 minutes ago, Raza said:

ahhh that makes more sense. Never really got too into the lore of Halo since I've only played one of them. 

Well here's your chance! For a bit extra you can get all of the SP of every Halo game with the MCC. So obv im going to start with Reach and play all the way through to Halo 4 and then probably main Halo 3 MP.

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

Well here's your chance! For a bit extra you can get all of the SP of every Halo game with the MCC. So obv im going to start with Reach and play all the way through to Halo 4 and then probably main Halo 3 MP.

100% getting this when it releases. Hopefully its not a hunk of junk with terrible optimization

Tyler likes this