Returning old guy

Hey everyone,

Old time player returning back after a long Hiatus. Used to play back in 2014-2015. Went by the name "Handsy" but that forum account got deleted for some reason so I had to make a new one.

Used to be a member of the APD as well as ran with a gang called Asylums Most Wanted who later merged with Innovative, not sure if anyone remembers either of those.

Server seems to have a lot of new stuff and I've already dove right back in and got RDM'd in my first few hours back pulling a vehicle out of Kavala. Glad somethings never change. 

Since it's been such a long time since I stopped playing (had a short notice deployment and just never got back into it) I lost a lot of my assets (Warehouses, homes) so I'm pretty much starting fresh. Hoping to get back on the APD force and maybe find a gang to roll with when I'm feeling...rebellious.

Either way good to be back and see you all around Altis.

v/r

Moose

IceVenom, ZIM2233, Steve and 7 others like this
3 hours ago, RegularMoose said:

Server seems to have a lot of new stuff and I've already dove right back in and got RDM'd in my first few hours back pulling a vehicle out of Kavala. Glad somethings never change. 

what a great way to look at it.

Welcome back bud.

Buck likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 11:24 PM, RegularMoose said:

Hey everyone,

Old time player returning back after a long Hiatus. Used to play back in 2014-2015. Went by the name "Handsy" but that forum account got deleted for some reason so I had to make a new one.

Used to be a member of the APD as well as ran with a gang called Asylums Most Wanted who later merged with Innovative, not sure if anyone remembers either of those.

Since it's been such a long time since I stopped playing (had a short notice deployment and just never got back into it) I lost a lot of my assets (Warehouses, homes) so I'm pretty much starting fresh. Hoping to get back on the APD force and maybe find a gang to roll with when I'm feeling...rebellious.

Either way good to be back and see you all around Altis.

v/r

Moose

I remember you in AMW,  welcome back buddy. Hit me up if you need anything. 

Bag Of Funyuns likes this