New Zealand shooting

Revenant

29 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

I joked about shootings in the past, but after watching the video I feel fucking horrible

I’m in the same boat it’s baffles me that people actually can go through with something like this honestly and I’m in the same boat with joking about shit like this but this is something else. 

Ghouh likes this
20 minutes ago, Nomadox said:

fucking retards think all those Muslims are terrorists when in reality, they are the fucking terrorists

rest in peace nobody deserves that death 

truth. There was one guy who tackled the shooter to the ground in the middle of it but I think he got hit as soon as he tackled him and sadly couldn’t do much. Honorable ass death.

Donald, Ghouh, Steve and 1 other like this
36 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

jesus

Did the guy kill himself? or was he arrested.

I read some of the article and the shooter was calling it a firefight whilst he was the only one with a gun, what a dribbler.

how does someone get access to such an arsenal? it's mental.

3 guys and a woman were arrested. Don’t think info on anyone else being a shooter was released yet. I was reading around and some are speculating he drove to the other mosques and fired on them too because at the end of the vid he runs to his car and speeds off whilst talking about how that didn’t go as planned and shit. Worst part about it is that he had been planning it out and telling people he was going to do it along with pictures and even announced on 4chan or some shit about him about to go live on Facebook. 

Huan Lee and Tiny Cox like this

I think why this is so disturbing is because a shooter has never recorded their perspective during a active shooter. Look at all the atrocities in the US over the past 20 years. Can you imagine if that footage was recorded in the same manner. 

Anytime a human is slaughtered without a chance, it’s disgusting. 

uc., Azeh, Donald and 3 others like this
14 minutes ago, Xehons said:

You don't think they do the same but worse? 

I don't usually like to respond to inbred fucks like you but can you elaborate more on who exactly does the same? Those innocent kids or people that are praying in a mosque and cannot defend themselves? Or ISIS? Who has killed more Muslims than any other people in the world.

Nobody in earth deserves to be killed like that, regardless of what religion, skin color or whatever the fuck you believe in. What happened today just shows that terrorism has no religion. 

Edited by Dull
1 hour ago, Xehons said:

You don't think they do the same but worse? 

They, as in these innocent people in new Zealand praying, have done worse than a man who walked into a room with 500 people on their knees praying and killed 49 of them. Right. You're an idiot.

By your logic all white people (you included) deserve to be shot while completely defenseless because other white people have done bad things. 

Edited by Scott
Google™, Revenant, Azeh and 2 others like this
29 minutes ago, Scott said:

They, as in these innocent people in new Zealand praying, have done worse than a man who walked into a room with 500 people on their knees praying and killed 49 of them. Right. You're an idiot.

By your logic all white people (you included) deserve to be shot while completely defenseless because other white people have done bad things. 

He's just doing what weird kids normally do, since they've been cast out and looked down upon he's saying bad things for a negative reaction.

It's sad really, why not just have some common decency instead of trying to make yourself more disliked than you already are.

Heidelberg, Marzoh, Scott and 2 others like this
10 hours ago, ron the player said:

It's a sad day. Please don't watch the video, i've seen too much and it's horrible.  if you know you'll cry because of that so don't even think about it. 

REST IN PEACE .

I unfortunately watched a bit of the video honestly not expecting it to be as graphic as it was. The pure hatred this man displayed as he not only unloaded several magazines into groups of scared and fleeing people but also going back and shooting people he thought could still be alive and hiding among the dead was truly horrifying. I'm not one to normally be affected by gore in videos on the internet but just the fact so many innocent people were killed was absolutely sickening.

2 hours ago, Dull said:

Their religion says to murder non believers their own book says that, when terrorist attacks are coming out of Europe and every muslim country every week you libtards always say  "not all muslims" "religion of peace" its the same thing but this time its on them they did this, the guy was a lunatic but he saw that what was happening and the amount of cuckery going on that he was fed up and took it into his own hands, did you forget the thousands killed in 2015 - 2018 alone? like the children killed while going Christmas shopping? the 100s killed in France? the Brussels bombing where 32 were killed? or how about the 3000 killed in 9/11?  their ideology is the problem and for once in a long time, they got a dose of what it feels like to be on the other side. 

8 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Their religion says to murder non believers their own book says that, when terrorist attacks are coming out of Europe and every muslim country every week you libtards always say  "not all muslims" "religion of peace" its the same thing but this time its on them they did this, the guy was a lunatic but he saw that what was happening and the amount of cuckery going on that he was fed up and took it into his own hands, did you forget the thousands killed in 2015 - 2018 alone? like the children killed while going Christmas shopping? the 100s killed in France? the Brussels bombing where 32 were killed? or how about the 3000 killed in 9/11?  their ideology is the problem and for once in a long time, they got a dose of what it feels like to be on the other side. 

If he wanted to enact some kind of revenge would it not make sense to go specifically after other terrorists as opposed to regular innocent people minding their own business?

Scott likes this
8 minutes ago, Xehons said:

like most muslim radicals he went for civilians so its not out of the ordinary 

so this retard gets to continue posting after saying that innocent people deserved to die because they follow a certain religion, yet im on mod queue for posting a link to someone's youtube channel? 

aight then,  can someone delete this fucking retard off the forums?

Revenant and Samuel like this
1 minute ago, Xehons said:

like most muslim radicals he went for civilians so its not out of the ordinary 

Muslims and the Christians/Jews (I'm lumping them into one because Muslims have fought both in the past) for literally thousands of years. There have been well documented times in history where the Christians/Jews slaughtered Muslims and the other way around all the same. No matter which side you are on slaughtering civilians for differences in beliefs makes you no different from Hitler himself. It's as if the common man believes that people like him are only emerging in society in recent years however big fucking world leaders in history have being doing this exact same shit(typically on an even bigger scale) for centuries. Even now it still continues via proxy. In the 1980s the American Government empowered the people who they would call terrorists in the early 2000s. It's a mere distraction to obtain the oil that the middle east. In most cases to the world leaders themselves it was never really about their hate for another belief system or religion. Take Hitler for example, Hitler may or may not have actually hated Jews/Non-Aryan people, though he himself was not even Aryan. I and many others believe he just used them as a scapegoat to get the rest of Germany pissed off and hyped for war and to get the people to believe in him.

Invading Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't sound like such a bad idea to the common man when Islamic terrorists Hijack a plane and bomb the world trade center and attempt to bomb the Pentagon now, assuming of course that Islamic terrorists were the only ones involved in planning and executing that. Then after 9/11 happens a bunch of people sign up to go fight in the "war against terrorism" because of what they saw on the news. I hope that eventually people wake the fuck up, quit being sheep and realize how brainwashed they really are. For the record, I hate anyone who would kill another person because of their religious beliefs whether you are white or of any other skin color is irrelevant to me.

vedalkennnnnn, Scott and Donald like this
1 hour ago, Xehons said:

I have told a lot of people on this forum to end their life. But yourself?, I believe everyone here agree's you should end your pathetic sad existence.

The fact you not only condone a 4 year old child being slaughtered where he stood, for simply having a day out with his father and going to celebrate their god, shows me and everyone else, that you are in fact a worthless attention seeking idiot who deserves no respect.

I am in no way a liberal, far from it, but for you to justify the death of a defenceless child with "but someone who claimed to be muslim killed people in the name of their god!!!".

Have you ever heard of the crusades? When Christians would gather around Europe and plan an attack on the Muslims who controlled Jerusalem? 

You, deserve no respect, no attention, no thought.

I hope you practice what you preach in real life too, because I guarantee you don't have the slightest nerve to even come out with anything you have said to anyone in real life.

Disgusting.

Big Bird, Heidelberg, Azeh and 2 others like this