Return the price of Prowlers and Qilins to normal

Qilins were the only vehicle being used prior to the huge nerf. I think the main reason is that were no other good vehicles. 

Some suggestions to promote the use of other vehicles

-Bring qilin/prowler price down to 15k and 12k and keep the doors removed. 

-Buff the tires on the hatchsport, hatch, and SUV to a level similar to the qilin

-Add the strider as an illegal vehicle and should cost no more than 65k 

-Significantly Reduce the price of the hunter so bounty hunters have a decent method of pushing fortified rebels. In addition make it siezable should they use it against the APD.

Edited by TRYHARD
Scott, Beifang Ming, GravL and 13 others like this
1 hour ago, TRYHARD said:

Qilins were the only vehicle being used prior to the huge nerf. I think the main reason is that were no other good vehicles. 

-Bring qilin/prowler price down to 12k and 15k and keep the doors removed. 

-Buff the tires on the hatchsport, hatch, and SUV to a level similar to the qilin

-Significantly Reduce the price of the hunter so bounty hunters have a decent method of pushing fortified rebels. In addition make it siezable should they use it against the APD.

have any of your suggestions have results yet?

EasyStreets likes this
2 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

2 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

+1

3 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

I get it, you did it to appease the cartel nerds, but they are almost all gone now, they've either been banned.....again, or they have lost interest, like they did before.

Can us normal Asylum folk get a decent means of ground transportation back please?

I had to learn how to drive a Hatchback Sports with APEX suspension after they "took" my qilin.

Now I can't drive anything else.

7 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Fuck that, never make Hunters siezable, you don't see the potential problems of abuse?

4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Just throwing out there, newest Arma patch buffed tires of many vehicles, and we can always review our changes to both vehicles mentioned.

Oh you mean the patch that made it so when u bump anything (road dildo, bush, etc.) your car takes no noticeable damage but the max speed cuts in half???

yeah, great patch!

please, lower qilin/prowler prices!!  The meta could have been dealt with by removing doors only.

I do agree, SUV tires are actually rather weak. I've honestly been having so much trouble with the SUV. Might actually need to buff slightly more. If I tap a tiny rock, they get flattened.

Also, they're not gonna increase Storage space if Quilins and Prowlers due to the fact that people will just go back to them using them for smash and grabs on the Federal reserve.

Edited by Kitsune Neko

A few more ideas for Qilins/Prowlers:

Add doors back and keep price.

Keep doors removed and drop base price to 15k.

Revert back to 150/140 virtual storage, keep doors removed, make base price 30k.

Of course everyone loves Qilins and Prowlers for their own reasons and these ideas individually wouldn't appease everyone. But time and time again they have been nerfed to appeal to certain groups. Im not sure if it would be possible to add in multiple modified versions of the Qilin/Prowler. Ex. Qilin/Prowler(Cargo), Qilin/Prowler(Doors), Qilin/Prowler(No Doors). It would allow people to buy the type of Qilin/Prowler they want for their specific use case.

Akula likes this
21 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Just throwing out there, newest Arma patch buffed tires of many vehicles, and we can always review our changes to both vehicles mentioned.

as #1 kavala rat who only used a hatchback sport for many years. its a fucking tank. and it has been a tank for quite a while now. ive vdmed fucking ifirits with that shit, just ask @AxHa the fucking hatchback sport is a god vehicle. ive crashed into buildings going like 180km/h and it wont even turn a tire yellow. personally idk what the fuck these people are saying.

8 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

as #1 kavala rat who only used a hatchback sport for many years. its a fucking tank. and it has been a tank for quite a while now. ive vdmed fucking ifirits with that shit, just ask @AxHa the fucking hatchback sport is a god vehicle. ive crashed into buildings going like 180km/h and it wont even turn a tire yellow. personally idk what the fuck these people are saying.

Teach me Senpai!

Yesterday I crashed into a rock at 40km/h and it killed both me and my passenger.