19 minutes ago, Master27411 said:

Any chance dry prices can be raised? I don’t see many people doing driving that often anymore because the prices aren’t that great on some drugs. I think meth is fine, but I feel cocaine, herion, and spirit could use a boost

ur a cop u should know better.

44 minutes ago, Master27411 said:

Any chance dry prices can be raised? I don’t see many people doing driving that often anymore because the prices aren’t that great on some drugs. I think meth is fine, but I feel cocaine, herion, and spirit could use a boost

Reason no one runs drugs is because prices are too high. No one needs to make money. 

Need to shut down s2 and s3 at a certain time each night and nerf the infamy perks because kids can make a mil a night running meth

32 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Reason no one runs drugs is because prices are too high. No one needs to make money. 

Need to shut down s2 and s3 at a certain time each night and nerf the infamy perks because kids can make a mil a night running meth

Agree with shutting down servers at times to increase risk.  But drugs should payout nicely, yeah some people can make a lot of money but if you really think about it the people with 25% increase in sell price have been playing a while and probably don't want to constantly grind and they earned it and it's a nice thing to work towards to for new players.  Plus the complaint back in the day was that Asylum's money making was too grindy and now we're saying it's too easy lol.  I rather it be like it is so people can actually have fun.

2 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

fda52ed4e7e64c7caff2786d945848f6.png

Big man over here. Lemme know when you and the other Berrys get on cap so I can boost my KD.

I mean if you need a big KD to make yourself feel better and not cry yourself to sleep then by all means. ill come right along and let you frag me.. I'm here to have fun, not to act like a total fuckwit who thinks he's above and beyond. You actually need invest in a rope and use it...

Maaqs and Google™ like this
4 hours ago, Master27411 said:

It's because all the drug running is performed during EU hours and moms credit card is right there in her purse.

12 hours ago, Master27411 said:

look at the server population before doing complaining about no people doing drug runs

11 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Yah people make a ton of money at night. Just wish there was incentive for people to do it like they used to

The only drug price I think should be buffed is cocaine.  It’s the highest risk drug to run because of all the action from cops.

i say this from the perspective of someone that NEVER runs cocaine.

Weed is for new players to basically learn the game mechanics. 

If your running heroin, you’re doing it wrong.

Coke needs buffed.

Meth is good where it stands.

Scotch is good where it stands.