APD - Miss use of lethals ( SUGGESTION )

16 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

You think that people don't have quick peek macros? I've used them myself and they're honestly insane because the other play can only see your head for something like .200ms 

Could you not just hit x twice within that time frame? I don't know man. I mean I know people do sketchy shit all the time in this community but that's not something I've ever questioned.

TRYHARD likes this
5 hours ago, Steve said:

Could you not just hit x twice within that time frame? I don't know man. I mean I know people do sketchy shit all the time in this community but that's not something I've ever questioned.

You could but there's noway you'll be able to hit it consistently within literal milliseconds of your head being visible. From what I remember it's something within 150-200ms from the time that you first hit x to when you're able to shoot, it's even more broken when you consider the desync issues

10 hours ago, Reformed epTic said:

You could but there's noway you'll be able to hit it consistently within literal milliseconds of your head being visible. From what I remember it's something within 150-200ms from the time that you first hit x to when you're able to shoot, it's even more broken when you consider the desync issues

I could see how it is possible but if I'm being frank, it sounds like it would be too much of a pain in the ass to use and time properly.