1. Bring back the APD suggestion box, I like having a private place to suggest things to captains that they had to respond to.  

2.  I believe number 4 should be changed on the guidebook for lethals.
1f7fe09e2d.png
I think it should read:
" If there is 1 minute remaining until server restarts and you are already initiated with someone you may lethal them if there is not enough time to transfer the suspect to the nearest HQ or Prison.  If they are already in custody follow the 1-minute procedure.  " 

The reason behind this suggestion is I have seen APD officers take advantage of the current wording to roll around with seconds left siren and just lethal people with their pants down who are waiting for the or restart.  It is a shitty way to lose a gearset and does not benefit anyone but the APD officer trying to stack some money.  If they were already initiated it makes perfect sense to lethal the dudes under 1 minute as you would do it in a 1 min procedure anyways if they refuse a full ticket/too far away.

Either that or remove lethals from constables.

3.  Extend the prison cool down timer to be longer.  It is a bit silly how often we are forced to respond to an event right now.  Sometimes its back to back for hours and some of us simply want to go on patrol at a certain point.  I respond to everything and dont log off, but it gets boring AF sometimes responding to the same things over and over and over with no breaks in between.

4.  Allow APD to use the sign inside prison again.  Make it the sign right up against the wall, it is not that hard to defend for rebels.  If you are on APD and you fall in you pretty much have to wait until the engagement is over or kill yourself by walking into line of sight to continue with the fight.  Need to restrain a rebel inside prison?  you are stuck.  Maybe have the sign spawn you outside the gates to even it out a bit.  

5.  Make the bank drill similar to the prison script.  If you do not require the driller to be immediately on the drill it makes no sense that disabling 1 dude sitting on the roof stops the bank.  Make it a straight 10 min countdown, and if the APD does not stop the drill the vault opens for x amount of minutes regardless who is in the bank.   

This would have the side benefit of allowing roachers to get the money if they push the original drillers off the bank as well.  It honestly makes sense and is a win-win for all sides.  

6.  Increase the payout for APD disabling the drill.  I believe this should be implemented to stop the sniper elite battles that continue to happen.  I am not sure how much it should be increased, but enough to add incentive to push.  Maybe the APD officer who disables the drill gets like 25k reward and the rest stay at the 10k?  incentivize actually ending the bank.  

7.  The lighthouse is blown up often at the bank through silly means already.  Add a new virtual inventory item that costs like 20k that can be placed exclusively on the lighthouse to destroy it.  Make everyones life simpler if that is their tactical decision, and make it cost a little money.  

8.  Add a senior title usable by APD officers.  Many officers have been around for a long time, while others are rather new.  It wouldnt add anything new to the abilities, just another title to flaunt if you wished.  

jphman and Tea. like this
3 minutes ago, danile666 said:

.  The lighthouse is blown up often at the bank through silly means already.  Add a new virtual inventory item that costs like 20k that can be placed exclusively on the lighthouse to destroy it.  Make everyones life simpler if that is their tactical decision, and make it cost a little money.  

-1 People will blow it up every time and this position is the best way to stop people leaving the bank. When I do banks personally if there is someone on light house I never leave until he is dead.

8.  Add a senior title usable by APD officers.  Many officers have been around for a long time, while others are rather new.  It wouldnt add anything new to the abilities, just another title to flaunt if you wished.  

I get the idea but there is always room for people with the tag thinking they are better than other officers and also we already have enough tags as it is no need for more.

5.  Make the bank drill similar to the prison script.  If you do not require the driller to be immediately on the drill it makes no sense that disabling 1 dude sitting on the roof stops the bank.  Make it a straight 10 min countdown, and if the APD does not stop the drill the vault opens for x amount of minutes regardless who is in the bank.   

+1 Great idea

4.  Allow APD to use the sign inside prison again.  Make it the sign right up against the wall, it is not that hard to defend for rebels.  If you are on APD and you fall in you pretty much have to wait until the engagement is over or kill yourself by walking into line of sight to continue with the fight.  Need to restrain a rebel inside prison?  you are stuck.  Maybe have the sign spawn you outside the gates to even it out a bit.  

I would agree to this but its really not hard to walk along the wall and not to fall inside the prison, also from inside the prison you can shoot up into the back of the barracks building which does help, being able to teleport into the prison where 5 rebels are sat with mks doesn't make sense.

jphman, Disco Biscuits and Masonn like this

-1 People will blow it up every time and this position is the best way to stop people leaving the bank. When I do banks personally if there is someone on light house I never leave until he is dead.

I just see it blown up so much by drug runner planes, I figure just make it more straight forward so everyone is on the same page.  

I get the idea but there is always room for people with the tag thinking they are better than other officers and also we already have enough tags as it is no need for more.

I am not talking TS tags, ingame titles like invisible, hardened, and such.  The idea is to just give more variety in game.  I mean if they have been around forever why not the choice for some variety.  

I would agree to this but its really not hard to walk along the wall and not to fall inside the prison, also from inside the prison you can shoot up into the back of the barracks building which does help, being able to teleport into the prison where 5 rebels are sat with mks doesn't make sense.

I fall in the prison all the time because of a terrible pilot, or the poor clipping on it.  This is why i also suggested limiting it to the one sign, and possibly moving the spawn outside the gate.  

If a rebel gang cant cover 1 simple sign they probably should be doing the prison.  Also if it teleports outside the bargate you are right in the sight of both deerstands with teleport lag.  Chances are you get shot, but at least you have that split second chance to hit a sandbag on the front.  

23 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I dont understand. You want to be able to instantly teleport away to a better location but see a problem with softlogging back to HQ? Maybe if you need to restrain someone within the prison have someone pull a heli. Every constable + can pull one so no excuse there. 

Just now, TRYHARD said:

I dont understand. You want to be able to instantly teleport away to a better location but see a problem with softlogging back to HQ? Maybe if you need to restrain someone within the prison have someone pull a heli. Every constable + can pull one so no excuse there. 

Right, flying a heli into the prison yard and out will work well...

It is a prison, you are stuck.  You are also initiated so soft log wouldnt work.  It also makes no sense that the police would just be stuck inside of it.  This is also why i suggested teleport outside the gate, smack in the middle, no cover.  You are at a sever disadvantage there.  

If you are afraid of covering a single sign, and a single point upfront you should already have clean view on, I do not know what to tell ya.  

Right, flying a heli into the prison yard and out will work well...

Not my problem. Maybe think of that before you fall into the prison compound while its attacked.

4 minutes ago, danile666 said:

It is a prison, you are stuck.  You are also initiated so soft log wouldnt work.  It also makes no sense that the police would just be stuck inside of it.  This is also why i suggested teleport outside the gate, smack in the middle, no cover.  You are at a sever disadvantage there.  

You fail to see my point. Instantly teleporting away from a sign is no different than soft logging. So just soft log if its really a problem. Or maybe just get yourself killed somehow.

5 minutes ago, danile666 said:

If you are afraid of covering a single sign, and a single point upfront you should already have clean view on, I do not know what to tell ya. 

I shouldnt need to assign someone to watch the teleportation sign posted in front of the gate. How retarded are you?

Masonn likes this
Just now, TRYHARD said:

Not my problem. Maybe think of that before you fall into the prison compound while its attacked.

You fail to see my point. Instantly teleporting away from a sign is no different than soft logging. So just soft log if its really a problem. Or maybe just get yourself killed somehow.

I shouldnt need to assign someone to watch the teleportation sign posted in front of the gate. How retarded are you?

I mean, there are other reasons to be inside the prison, like restraining a downed rebel.  

If you feel this is no different than soft logging it should be removed as a feature for rebels then too under that logic.  A combat log is a combat log.  If everyone is stuck on equal terms that is one thing.

The sign remains where it is.  The teleportation location should be moved outside the Bargate, but in the open.  It is pretty simple buddy, if someone gets in cover it...  But I realize most rebels want things handed to them nowadays anyways.

The teleportation location should be moved outside the Bargate, but in the open.  It is pretty simple buddy, if someone gets in cover it...  But I realize most rebels want things handed to them nowadays anyways.

Asking for a way that cops can teleport in front of the prison btw

5 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I mean I am just asking for balance.  You are the one that seems to prefer things to be one-sided.  Afraid of losing a little bit of the edge that has been spoonfed to rebels as of late?

I dont mind seeing balance but thats not what you're after. You want an alternate method to pushing the prison that involves instantaneously teleporting.

Want an actual suggestion?

There should be a ladder that leads to the top of the wall from inside of the prison. No need for teleporting. No advantage given to either side. 

Im sure @BaDaBiNg_10-8 could make that happen

2 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

I dont mind seeing balance but thats not what you're after. You want an alternate method to pushing the prison that involves instantaneously teleporting.

Want an actual suggestion?

There should be a ladder that leads to the top of the wall from inside of the prison. No need for teleporting. No advantage given to either side. 

Im sure @BaDaBiNg_10-8 could make that happen

I would be ok with a ladder up the wall if the teleport was also removed for rebels.  

57 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I like this Idea. I think once someone has been in the APD for a year they should get the tag of Senior (Rank). I think it could help newer officers realize which officers have more experience and would be better suited for questions they might have. It also would be a cool accomplishment 

14 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I mean I am just asking for balance.  You are the one that seems to prefer things to be one-sided.  Afraid of losing a little bit of the edge that has been spoonfed to rebels as of late?

The teleporting was removed for cops because it was abused by retards. Yeah you can say just blacklist them etc but more will just continue to do it so it was removed, end of.

Just now, danile666 said:

I would be ok with a ladder up the wall if the teleport was also removed for rebels.  

The teleporting isnt a "feature for rebels" like what are you talking about? Its a way to get out of the fucking prisons for all civilians. Your opinion on this matter is so fucking bias there is no point actually having a discussion about it.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The teleporting was removed for cops because it was abused by retards. Yeah you can say just blacklist them etc but more will just continue to do it so it was removed, end of.

The teleporting isnt a "feature for rebels" like what are you talking about? Its a way to get out of the fucking prisons for all civilians. Your opinion on this matter is so fucking bias there is no point actually having a discussion about it.

What are you even on about.  There was never a policy preventing cops from using the teleport.  So saying it was abused or to blacklist them is a bit silly.  When I asked JB, who created the prison he stated he initially intended the sign to be used for all.  

As far as it being for all civilians, why wouldn't it be a way for everyone to get out of the prison.  The suggestion to add a ladder makes sense if the teleport is removed for both sides.  It is called balance.  

And sure I am a career cop, but I do plenty of banks, prisons, and feds throughout the week.  So I do see how easy it is to defend the prison, as we often do it.  

1 minute ago, JoeDa said:

You're a complete MONGOLOID for even mentioning that

Not even going to read the rest of your shit topic after stumbling upon reading that

Good shit JoeDa at least someone isn't afraid to be straight up and tell people that post these kind of things how we all feel.  I would have beat you to it on a few posts but I don't want to be targeted or have my forum permissions affected.  Lol

Edited by Wop
Just now, danile666 said:

What are you even on about.  There was never a policy preventing cops from using the teleport.  So saying it was abused or to blacklist them is a bit silly.  When I asked JB, who created the prison he stated he initially intended the sign to be used for all.  

As far as it being for all civilians, why wouldn't it be a way for everyone to get out of the prison.  The suggestion to add a ladder makes sense if the teleport is removed for both sides.  It is called balance.  

And sure I am a career cop, but I do plenty of banks, prisons, and feds throughout the week.  So I do see how easy it is to defend the prison, as we often do it.  

Your first issue is asking JB, someone who hardly plays. Yeah he made a good prison, based off the old one, but thats its. People who hardly play shouldnt get any say in rules, policies and mechanics. He may have intended for it to be used by all at the beginning but it ended up being something that was abused and there was no way to defend against it if you where doing a prison break on civ. There is an ACTUAL cop rule stating that the use of civilian mechanics isnt allowed so thats shuts this down all together.

The suggestion for a ladder is a good idea 100% but not needed. Theres a mechanic in place that works and causes not 1 single issue whatsoever. If your stupid enough to get stuck in the prison on cop, tough. Either die, get a lift or soft log. Aint hard to play it smart.

JoeDa, DJB and TRYHARD like this
3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Your first issue is asking JB, someone who hardly plays. Yeah he made a good prison, based off the old one, but thats its. People who hardly play shouldnt get any say in rules, policies and mechanics. He may have intended for it to be used by all at the beginning but it ended up being something that was abused and there was no way to defend against it if you where doing a prison break on civ. There is an ACTUAL cop rule stating that the use of civilian mechanics isnt allowed so thats shuts this down all together.

The suggestion for a ladder is a good idea 100% but not needed. Theres a mechanic in place that works and causes not 1 single issue whatsoever. If your stupid enough to get stuck in the prison on cop, tough. Either die, get a lift or soft log. Aint hard to play it smart.

Or super jump off the rock onto the prison wall and get a point for exploiting like I did : )

29 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I mean it was developed for everyone, including cops.  So it is not using civilian mechanics.  I am not defending that it was a bit silly to teleport in behind half the rebels.  it was defendable, but definitely a silly teleport location.  If you are talking about the super jumps mentioned above to get out, its been stated by numerous admins that using that to gain any sort of tactical advantage is an exploit.  So thats not a legitimate way out.  

You are initiated, cannot soft log.  Get a lift?  thats a bit of a joke tbh.  

21 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The fuck was the point for? Being super fucking awesome?

Its allowed so like hello??

Again multiple admins have stated it is not allowed.  Maybe we need some written clarification, I will post in the grey area for sever wide on this.  But I highly doubt you want high flying cops coming at you as well, this would put me in much better positions than the sign would...

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

If the ladder gets him to shut up it serves a purpose. But he seemed to rule out the helicopter completely.

On the other hand  since you cant get out of the prison yard as cop you could consider it an unreachable location and just lethal anyone that decides to play inside of it.

Plenty of options for something that is rarely an issue. Something I can say Ive never encountered at this prison or any other. I didnt even know cops could use the sign until they abused it. 

1 hour ago, danile666 said:

It was only removed from cops because cops abused it. If civs start abusing it Im sure they will lose the ability to tp out as well. Blame the retards that tried to get an edge fighting the prison. Civs arnt the ones using it during active prisons.

Edited by TRYHARD
4 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

If the ladder gets him to shut up it serves a purpose. But he seemed to rule out the helicopter completely.

On the other hand  since you cant get out of the prison yard as cop you could consider it an unreachable location and just lethal anyone that decides to play inside of it.

Plenty of options for something that is rarely an issue. Something I can say Ive never encountered at this prison or any other. I didnt even know cops could use the sign until they abused it. 

It was only removed from cops because cops abused it. If civs start abusing it Im sure they will lose the ability to tp out as well. Blame the retards that tried to get an edge fighting the prison. Civs arnt the ones using it during active prisons.

I mean it does happen.  When the cops do breach the front and start pushing ive seen civs jump the balcony with cops following up the stairs or through the doors, hit the sign, and jet or turn around behind the cops shooting them.  

I have also seen guys hide in the prison, and then when the cops are processing hit the sign and start shooting them up.  I have seen sui vests used like this as well.  

As far as lethaling people, everyone has been complaining on here that they wish cops would stop lethaling.  I prefer not to lethal someone just because they are in a spot logically i should be able to get in and out of.  

Remove the TP, add a ladder.  It serves both sides.  That seems like the compromise.

41 minutes ago, danile666 said:

2ec6d9c376.png

There ya go for an answer.  So jumping out of the prison or over a wall during the prison break would not be allowed.  

Ive done it with, infront of and on admins and never been banned soo yeah. Ever since ive played on the server, vaulting off of rocks, trash etc has never gotten me banned and ive even seen ADMINS do it so unless its something new or just certain admins trying to flex, ive yet to see anything come of it.  But this statement is also coming from an admin who bans people for making to much money because he thinks he see something fishy orwhen you annoy him so yeah.

30 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Fuck him.

Its there right now so people doing the prisons can go in and out because its a prison break, there taking it over in a sense, cops dont need it. If a cop gets stuck in there, whos fault is that yeno? Ive yet to see a cop actually stuck in there and want to get out. Usually they go in there for a reason and its a good position sometimes too.

Talking to this guy, with how bias he is, over something that isnt even an issue is pointless so ima leave it. Prison is fine, cops can stop a prisons break without having to use the sign or while the rebels use it so yeah, fuck it.

15 hours ago, danile666 said:

+1

danile666 likes this