Where we've come from, Where we are headed.

Leady

Add smoke grenades / gl mx for APEX PREDATOR

Add 5.56 LETHEL for TRG for APEX PREDATOR at skiptracer  (you get lethel for 6.5 but not 5.56?)

Right now Apex predator is alot worst then master crusader so these changes would make it more on equal ground

I dont see any problem with smoke grenades being added, since cops and rebels both get it.

No one really uses the TRG, but it could be useful for the occasional time when you get the TRG or when you apex a other BH

For what its worth thanks for putting up with all the bullshit this community throws at you,no matter good or bad you guys get some MAJOR shit for just trying to make a game mode for people to play an have fun with in...Tbh thought its was done for at a couple points in time,but you guys done right by the players and delivered what you set out to do....

I cant speak for all of DS,More then likely gonna get shit for this by them,But i get shit anyway so fuck it....Thank you for reading and denying almost all RDM/VDM claims against us,for that one guy who got permed in our gang(meatball) that timing was epic an for ever another good memory we share as a group.

We are indeed recruiting,Talk to Mason(aka BigRound),Chip or Maqqs.Cheers bois!

P.S for all of our troll antics,thanks for not just hitting the ban hammer  when we tread that thin line at times..Congrats for pulling the game out the guttah.

Ron Johnson, J9HUNNA, Roice and 2 others like this
22 minutes ago, Bobby Swagger said:

I had a question, now that @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and @Clint Beastwood own these servers, will the servers still be called Asylum or will it eventually change to something else? Since there already a developer called "Asylum Entertainment" so that no one gets confused and think those developers are connected to these servers as well. Just a thought. 

This honestly is a hard question to think about. It brings up a great point as there is an existing usage of Asylum as an entertainment company. But I think changing the whole community name would cause a lot of issues as a whole such as relevance. Being one of the longest lasting Arma III life communities, the name Asylum has gone around. [Also its alphabetically up there in the server list ;)]

1 minute ago, Ron Johnson said:

This honestly is a hard question to think about. It brings up a great point as there is an existing usage of Asylum as an entertainment company. But I think changing the whole community name would cause a lot of issues as a whole such as relevance. Being one of the longest lasting Arma III life communities, the name Asylum has gone around. [Also its alphabetically up there in the server list ;)]

Return the merch bois

6 hours ago, Google™ said:

@Mitch (IFRIT)I’m guessing you guys have a Trello or some way of communicating with developers what you need done. Is it possible you could make this public?

I will speak with the others and see what we want, if anything to do there. I'd sure had for those guys at Olympus to steal our ideas ;). Also @Peter Long you are still a shitter. 

Peter Long likes this

Great News update! Put me in for Medic Admin or Supervisor because I'd assign my medic squad to specific cities/zones & hold them accountable for any lack of response. Gone would be the days of Medics not responding, not reviving, not doing their job! My Medics will be respected for jobs well-done! Red-Zone, live-firefights, total chaos, .50 cals ripping, RPG's flying everywhere! Fuck it! We're going in because people need saving! We just need the ability to buy smokes & wear vests and my Medic Team will save the whole Goddamn island! No more bleeding out! No more broken legs! No more respawning! No more lost loadouts! No more chaos on the Medic radio group chat! I'm Leroy Jenkins and I approve this message!

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
Typo
DankBud, EasyStreets and Protocol like this
5 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Great News update! Put me in for Medic Admin of Supervisor because I'd assign my medic squad to specific cities/zones & hold them accountable for any lack of response. Gone would be the days of Medics not responding, not reviving, not doing their job! My Medics will be respected for jobs well-done! Red-Zone, live-firefights, total chaos, .50 cals ripping, RPG's flying everywhere! Fuck it! We're going in because people need saving! We just need the ability to buy smokes & wear vests and my Medic Team will save the whole Goddamn island! No more bleeding out! No more broken legs! No more respawning! No more lost loadouts! No more chaos on the Medic radio group chat! I'm Leroy Jenkins and I approve this message!

I would definitely love to be a part of this dream team Leroy

Leroy Jenkins and Ron Johnson like this

@Clint Beastwood, @BaDaBiNg_10-8

Here is my suggestion, Dont let players wait for a massive patch note. all it does is make players who cant wait leave and then come back for all of a week and same again, numbers fluctuate. A small patch note will keep the community in touch on the forums and in game. more patch notes / hot fixes will let the community know the server is still being developed and at the end of the day more patch notes are better than infrequent patch notes at least in my mind. and the statistics show when a patch it released numbers sky rocket up especially for a weekend no matter the size of the patch. Especially players who normally test whats best for money with fixes and changes.

I love the whole idea of adding skins in for players who are loyal to the community especially when we are at a low, but i really dont think this is the time to add skins for those who can just simply log in and "Sync" for free skins.

Coming from a "player" aspect who over looks everything from corner to corner of the map ask why things are so "afk" these days. We should reward those who "grind".

I have heeps of suggestions / changes that will make those "civs" and all other aspects from players to staff which can add content and streamline for what asylum is wanting to achieve.