A story of betrayal :P

8 minutes ago, James Swagger said:

lol my friends always gave me shit for this, but i never use combat stance XD i just shoot what ever i see.

You should try to do it more often. It could save your life. Still watching your video.. So far its not that bad... A couple of things besides the combat stance....you can always scroll a player and/or vehicle to lock pick them. Bounty hunter restraints require nothing but a gun to free someone while police cuffs require lockpicks...

Edited by Sp0on
Huan Lee likes this
7 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

You should try to do it more often. It could save your life. Still watching your video.. So far its not that bad... A couple of things besides the combat stance....you can always scroll a player and/or vehicle to lock pick them. Bounty hunter restraints require nothing but a gun to free someone while police cuffs require lockpicks...

Yeah i guess i should, because honestly I've always been on server they didn't have an stamina bar.

A few tips.

1. Double tap C whenever you are using a gun so your gun dont lower whenever ur walking. Its good in combat situations.

2. Bind ur redgulls to a button on ur keyboard so you dont have to open your inventory. I think its "custom key 10"

Good video btw.

Edited by .Casper
1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Two tips: Only trust the people in your group/gang and ALWAYS down people you encounter in illegal areas, even if they’re not your bounty. 

Cheers!

You could always just make friends on the server. That works too.

Chances are, if you start blasting people for no reasons just because it's a red zone, they'll put you on their speedbomb list.

Believe it or not, but there are still some gentlemen agreements out there.

Edited by Big Fred
WolfLeader likes this
9 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Chances are, if you start blasting people for no reasons just because it's a red zone, they'll put you on their speedbomb list.

Believe it or not, but there are still some gentlemen agreements out there.

Fuck that. Im shooting anyone that aint hexed

Just watched the video. Fucking loved it, haha. 
Props up to all involved, James, Snuggy, Gary, Billionson and Dominic for the RP'ing.

This is the kind of interactions that keep me comming back to Asylum all the time. 
Making friends and enemies on a whim, dependent on initial conditions. 
Then selling out said friends to your newfound "shit brother". 

7rxvsIP.png

:D:D:D:D:D

Gagss and Donald like this

Watched the video and this is honestly what Altis Life is about, interactions between players, not shitty montages or cartel epeen wars. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 you need to add the ability to completely rob someone of their gear even if they aren't your bounty like Olympus because that's a feature Asylum desperately needs. Just make it part of the final BH talent tree so people have to grind for it.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
  • 1 month later...