This Man Needs to Uninstall.

3 hours ago, Smee said:

Its been common recently that certain players are bugged and they shoot "blanks", sat on a .50cal shooting a hatch like 100m away, and you dont see any shape of form that you are doing any damage.

I understand that is a circumstance, but you can literally hear the projectiles hit the windscreen. Being so, I do not think that was a thing in this instance.

Just now, Ron Johnson said:

I understand that is a circumstance, but you can literally hear the projectiles hit the windscreen. Being so, I do not think that was a thing in this instance.

i believe its still registers but doesn't count towards any sort of hit box, so you can probs see the blood and shit. also i dont see any damage to the windows or any part of the truck.

Ron Johnson likes this
Just now, Smee said:

i believe its still registers but doesn't count towards any sort of hit box, so you can probs see the blood and shit. also i dont see any damage to the windows or any part of the truck.

From what I can remember, the windscreen was completely blown out. I am rewatching the video and it is difficult to be for certain. I appreciate you bringing this up tho.

1 minute ago, Ron Johnson said:

From what I can remember, the windscreen was completely blown out. I am rewatching the video and it is difficult to be for certain. I appreciate you bringing this up tho.

yesterday was a shit show, somehow i couldn't kill 2 guys and my 50cal wasn't do any damage to orcas or the mini-gun i encountered, definitelty an known arma bug

Ron Johnson likes this
23 minutes ago, Smee said:

Pretty sure its a bug specific to the 50 cal. I remember playing and had something similar happen. Might be a damage handler.

Ron Johnson likes this