sCrIpT fAlIuRe, No cOmP

4 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

omfg. why did this thundercunt have her gun out on him like that?

holy fucking shit.

I mean jokes aside, she needs to fired and charged with attempted.

She meant to tase him, you can hear her say "Taser Taser Taser". She resigned already but i mean its not really attempted anything, The dude had a cop on the ground and was on top of him if it wasn't an accident i'd call it justified AF

Nubis likes this
3 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

She meant to tase him, you can hear her say "Taser Taser Taser". She resigned already but i mean its not really attempted anything, The dude had a cop on the ground and was on top of him if it wasn't an accident i'd call it justified AF

It's negligence.  Accident or not.

I tried to google info on this.

Couldn't find out much.

there should be more done to her. I do admit I didn't hear her say "taser taser taser" so... yeah. I understand that it was a mistake but this isn't the first time something like this has happend.

This incident reminded me of this:

2 different things; but both cases should be looked at as a reminder that officers of the law are to be upheld to highest of scrutiny, and the need of them to look at their own actions under the same precedence.

She needs to face consequences for her actions.

Edited by Sp0on
Jack7296 likes this
5 minutes ago, MASTA_B said:

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" :shrug:

Still an unlawful killing, and everyone should be held accountable for their actions especially police officers.

He didn't even have a weapon and was on the ground when she pulled the trigger.

I mean you can shoot someone that is a threat to the life or great bodily injury of another officer. Dude was pretty large and manhandling her partner.  Armed is irrelevant which so many people don't understand. 

Most times the justification for deadly force is present when less than lethals are utilized. So her statement for use of taser was likely enough for deadly force hence the justified. 

She will lose her ass in civil court though. 

Nubis likes this
47 minutes ago, Calle. said:

How come all this shit only happend in America?

They get like 6 months of basic training and then released to the closest donut stand.
Compare that to our 3 years of law school at Polishögskolan with very höga antagningskrav.

No wonder they can't distinguish between left hand (tazer) and right hand (sidearm).

Sheriff Rick likes this
3 hours ago, danile666 said:

I mean you can shoot someone that is a threat to the life or great bodily injury of another officer. Dude was pretty large and manhandling her partner.  Armed is irrelevant which so many people don't understand. 

Most times the justification for deadly force is present when less than lethals are utilized. So her statement for use of taser was likely enough for deadly force hence the justified. 

She will lose her ass in civil court though. 

Depends of departmental policy though in my eyes she was justified but at the end of the day it's more the fact that the shooting was on accident and not on purpose. If she had shot him on purpose she probably would be cleared especially if she said she was afraid he was going to hurt the cop on the ground. But the fact she fired her weapon on accident and almost shot another cop in the process...

40 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Depends of departmental policy though in my eyes she was justified but at the end of the day it's more the fact that the shooting was on accident and not on purpose. If she had shot him on purpose she probably would be cleared especially if she said she was afraid he was going to hurt the cop on the ground. But the fact she fired her weapon on accident and almost shot another cop in the process...

Dept policy is stricter than the law though. Hence why she resigned in all likely hood. It could be a legal shoot and against policy. 

Was an unfortunate shoot but a justified one. Everyone's life on the scene there and their families lives are forever changed. 

Listen, she shouldn't have pulled a gun on an unarmed man.  HOWEVER! As you can hear she yells shes pulling her taser to stop the dude from fighting the other cop then accidentally pulls her gun and shoots him and quickly realizes.  This is a HUGE example of negligence, improper training, and sadly an officer that can't take care of things under pressure.  A resignation was clearly needed and thankfully she did resign but shouldn't have been hired in the first place.  Anyone that says this is police brutality or a cop targeting a black is fucking retarded.  In the first 5 minutes, he fails to comply and did call for a supervisor which depending on the State, County, Area it may be a law that when requested a supervisor must come but after a few tries at finding this report I couldn't find anything.  He could have taken the fucking ticket (probably a warning if he was respectful) an then fought the fucking ticket EASILY in court

danile666 likes this
3 hours ago, ItsFevver said:

Listen, she shouldn't have pulled a gun on an unarmed man.  HOWEVER! As you can hear she yells shes pulling her taser to stop the dude from fighting the other cop then accidentally pulls her gun and shoots him and quickly realizes.  This is a HUGE example of negligence, improper training, and sadly an officer that can't take care of things under pressure.  A resignation was clearly needed and thankfully she did resign but shouldn't have been hired in the first place.  Anyone that says this is police brutality or a cop targeting a black is fucking retarded.  In the first 5 minutes, he fails to comply and did call for a supervisor which depending on the State, County, Area it may be a law that when requested a supervisor must come but after a few tries at finding this report I couldn't find anything.  He could have taken the fucking ticket (probably a warning if he was respectful) an then fought the fucking ticket EASILY in court

I cant think of anywhere that it is the law to have a supervisor if one is asked for.  Some places might have a policy, but that is going to be rare.  Most supervisors know their guys are trained well enough to handle situations, and will call if a situation actually needs them.  If they were required to respond to every supervisor request you would just never have cops doing anything...

Also this chick was 2 weeks out of FTL, which is likely why her mistake occured.  She did resign which was right, and i honestly dont disagree with p much everything else you say here.  

Sliick likes this