Strider Chase - Driver POV on 3

So I missed a lot of the shooty shooty action of the strider chase since I was driving or in custody most of it, but here is my POV.  A lot of people said this was a blast.

@DarkKnight @Survivalizer @Slade Wilson @HomeUser @Master27411 @Donutkiller @Tyler @bbgreg17 @Patato @JamieH @Hunt @Blake. 

Tag anyone else im missing, mostly the cops cause idk who all was there

Hunt, Master27411, JamieH and 2 others like this
9 hours ago, danile666 said:

So I missed a lot of the shooty shooty action of the strider chase since I was driving or in custody most of it, but here is my POV.  A lot of people said this was a blast.

@DarkKnight @Survivalizer @Slade Wilson @HomeUser @Master27411 @Donutkiller @Tyler @bbgreg17 @Patato @JamieH @Hunt @Blake. 

Tag anyone else im missing, mostly the cops cause idk who all was there

man forgot to tag me

This was a great fight! After a month of absence, this was the best refresher anybody could ask for. And only the APD could have just enough brain cells to continually fight this. I hope to participate in many more fights like these in the future. 

Moment of silence for @bbgreg17 and @DaX. May your Hurons be the new homes of many fishies! 

Final roll call for those who lost their lives in this fight. The department will remember you! 

Top and OICs will reminisce about this day and ponder if the statement was truly worth fighting for.  

@Patato is banned from pulling striders 

Blake., JamieH, DaX and 4 others like this