My Life

DJB

16 minutes ago, Wop said:

So I recently was working a job with a buddy of mine that he helped me get.  I got injured on the job and had to quit, then he got upset and started bitching to me via a messenger.  Even though I explained to him that I was injured and couldn't work in those conditions he still acted like a little bitch and then blocked me so I couldn't continue to make valid points to him.  Anyways what do y'all think?  Should I just not worry bout him because he is being a bitch and just continue my life like another day.  Or am I wrong for quitting due to a torn pectoral muscle when the job requires heavy lifting?  Oh and not to mention the job is over an hour away from where I live and I don't have reliable transportation so its an inconvenience just getting there.

Did you sign a contact?

1 hour ago, ChicoXL said:

Youre a bitch and you made your friend look bad for vouching for you. You are the real dickhead.

Chico we all know you are a bitch jk jk  lol torn pectoral muscle = no work ... Have you even ever worked before kiddo ? :P <3

Edited by Wop

Well, quitting indicates you did not want to work any longer even if you healed up.

What you probably should have done is go to the management and been like "I'm injured, where do we go from here?". They may have been like rest up and come back when ready and healthy. Choosing to quit because you are injured is a different then going to them and being like "im hurt, I don't feel like this job is the best choice for me right now", which in that case if your friend would be mad at that, fuck em. 

Instead, you bailed and lost a job which will not likely hire you back, then lost a friend (because they are mad you bailed on something that would have been resolved in time) because they put their name on the line for you.

if you are actually too injured to do the job is much different than putting yourself in a position where it appears you don't have any work ethic.

Edited by Disco Biscuits
ChicoXL likes this

@Disco Biscuits Well its more like I was just trying the job out.  It is not my only option of work and I don't have transportation to get there because its over an hour from where I live.  I was more so coerced into coming in by my buddy then anything.  Then I was just seeing how long I could stay and make some check before dipping.  Fuck that place and fuck dat boi he can cry me a river.

Edited by Wop