Report rewards

With a lot of VDM's and RDM's (and other rule breaking) in the servers, some of which are intentional, I propose a system where for every action taken report made a reward of 10k would be awarded to the person who filed the report. Making a report is a pain in the ass.. We just want to play and do not enjoy spending time writing up a report. And for that reason many just insult each other in sidechat and threaten reports but don't actually go through with it because of the time it would actually take.

With some incentive people would be more willing to make a report, and offenders would be less likely to break the rules because they would then know that the victims actually get something out of the report, other than a smug face for when action is taken.

10k is not a big amount, but i think it compensates for the 10 minutes taken to write up a report in order to improve the community.

5 hours ago, maxsa said:

With a lot of VDM's and RDM's (and other rule breaking) in the servers, some of which are intentional, I propose a system where for every action taken report made a reward of 10k would be awarded to the person who filed the report. Making a report is a pain in the ass.. We just want to play and do not enjoy spending time writing up a report. And for that reason many just insult each other in sidechat and threaten reports but don't actually go through with it because of the time it would actually take.

With some incentive people would be more willing to make a report, and offenders would be less likely to break the rules because they would then know that the victims actually get something out of the report, other than a smug face for when action is taken.

10k is not a big amount, but i think it compensates for the 10 minutes taken to write up a report in order to improve the community.

gayest suggestion ever pls throw urself off a building

Storm7, Gagss and Innate like this