Asylum News Letter.

Hello all,

This is a copy of the email that was sent to users account emails. Some of you are opted out of receiving these. 

Cheers!

lclRZcd.png

As a registered member of the Asylum gaming community, the worlds most competitive Arma (Altis) Life community in the world, we wanted to let you know about some really great changes that have been happening since the beginning of the new year. 

To start, we have two new owners who are longtime members of Asylum. Badabing_10-8 and Clint Beastwood assumed ownership of Asylum at the beginning of 2019. They have some amazing plans and we want to share the great news with you!

To celebrate this great news we're giving everyone who connects within the next couple of weeks (04/15/2019) an exclusive achievement which will never be available again. This achievement will give you exclusive access to a new skin pack. These skins will be exclusive to this time and will never be able to be obtained again! We would like to call it our way of thanking you for giving a renewed visit to Asylum since your last visit on {member_last_visit}. You and {20k+} other members will rejoice with exclusive content. To obtain the skins, press the "Sync" button in your phone after 30 minutes of gameplay. It will apply your rewards! 

Take a look at the skins on Imgur Here

Badabing and Clint Beastwood have brought on a new development team who are working hard to bring us all a gaming experience that we deserve! There are major updates and changes planned, more information can be found here  Asylum Plans

We've also moved all of our servers to a new data center in a more centralized location. This means your lag, almost anywhere in the world, will be greatly reduced. It also means our servers are more stable and faster than ever before. These are cutting-edge systems for the Altis servers. This is an important part of why you're getting this email today. You must be aware that because we moved our servers, it'll no longer be in your recent or favorite tabs in Arma 3. You'll need to filter for Asylum (in mission name or hostname) to find the servers once again. You can also find the IP addresses directly on our website's servers page   Asylum Servers

We also have an official Asylum merchandise shop. Stop by and grab your favorite hoodie, T-shirt, and hat today!  https://shop.spreadshirt.com/gaming-asylum

If it has been a while, take a look at a fresh Asylum Trailer created by one of our own community members. If this doesn't give you some hype. Seek medical attention! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Fx4J-gaos

We have increased the security of our member accounts that will require you to use this email to login into your forum account. If you need further assistance please contact any admin in our Discord, or TeamSpeak. 

https://discord.gg/PNW9Kez

ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216

As always, the staff and owners here at Asylum appreciate the continued support of the community. We all truly look forward to the future! 

Asylum

If there are any issues with this message, please contact Mitch (IFRIT) on the forums, or discord  (IFRIT) Mitch#4877.

Spek, bC420, Master27411 and 19 others like this
5 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

I’m sure if you were willing to not drink yourself into a coma you would be in a different situation.

answer-the-fucking-door-bethany-let-me-s

What are you on about? I don't see any correlation here; nor do I see anything that has to do with anything at all for that matter.

Are you getting enough sunlight?

please explain.

Edited by Sp0on
2 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

its okay bb, just pour another drink <3

look if you have something to say you can just say it.

it's obvious you feel like you know things but are too coy to say them.

msg me though.

I've always tried to live a life of transparency; this isn't the section to do it in. until then...enjoy yourself.

Edited by Sp0on