Approved/Rejected suggestions

Can we get some sort of section/system for approved/rejected suggestions?

Our current system for this is awful. There are suggestions where a admin will say something along the lines of "were looking into it" close the post then it gets weeks down the line and no one knows the standing point of that suggestion.

If we actually had a idea what the community/admins want it can get put into a section so people know it is actually being looked at and going to be implemented.

With this a contributor could see and perhaps take that suggestion into his hands and work on that suggestion, also this would actually make people want to post suggestions again as I feel multiple people feel it is now useless.

Alternatively or added onto this a admin could take a look at all the suggestions either weekly/bi weekly and make a poll for the WHOLE community to vote on so they can actually implement stuff what the majority of the community can agree with.

2 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Can we get some sort of section/system for approved/rejected suggestions?

Our current system for this is awful. There are suggestions where a admin will say something along the lines of "were looking into it" close the post then it gets weeks down the line and no one knows the standing point of that suggestion.

If we actually had a idea what the community/admins want it can get put into a section so people know it is actually being looked at and going to be implemented.

With this a contributor could see and perhaps take that suggestion into his hands and work on that suggestion, also this would actually make people want to post suggestions again as I feel multiple people feel it is now useless.

Alternatively or added onto this a admin could take a look at all the suggestions either weekly/bi weekly and make a poll for the WHOLE community to vote on so they can actually implement stuff what the majority of the community can agree with.

@Mitch (IFRIT) i suggested this to you on STEAM i highly suggest gather a group of members to allow them to revoke and suggestion that would soot asylums needs 

Fried Rice and Masonn like this

We definitely need to get something figured out. A ton of people here have great ideas. As I have stated in a ton of other comments. We have a ton of focus on the mission file rewrite. Once we get stability sorted out, we want to add amazing content. I just don't see the value in adding cool features to the server if it can't stay up reliably for people to enjoy. I'm sure everyone can understand that.

Rag, ZIM2233, Huan Lee and 1 other like this
24 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

We definitely need to get something figured out. A ton of people here have great ideas. As I have stated in a ton of other comments. We have a ton of focus on the mission file rewrite. Once we get stability sorted out, we want to add amazing content. I just don't see the value in adding cool features to the server if it can't stay up reliably for people to enjoy. I'm sure everyone can understand that.

Whilst I can agree server stability is a big must a large majority of suggestions are usually just fixes or small reworks of systems.

It's still important that simple suggestions are addressed appropriately IMO.

Asylum actually has some really good systems just some need fixing / slight improvements