Pressing plates in prison

Currently when you press plates you remove a very very small amount off you're bounty, If you're bounty is 100k+ then its good luck getting the bounty to a price most are willing to pay.

I suggest we change it from removing bounty to removing time. 

Every full process (8 metal or 64 inventory space) could remove 1 minute - 2 minutes from you're timer.

This could depend on community goals.

Possible changes- 1 minute in Tier 4 22 minute max jail , And 2-3 minutes when no community goals 45 minute max jail.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood whats you're thoughts? 

Edited by Crossfade

if you spend 1 minute making plates it should take 1 minute off your time. Say your in jail for 30 minutes if you process plates constantly for 15 minutes you should be released. You will only spend half your sentence or you can just go AFK and serve the whole time. Would also make people interact more inside prison.

Mayhem and Crossfade like this
3 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Currently when you press plates you remove a very very small amount off you're bounty, If you're bounty is 100k+ then its good luck getting the bounty to a price most are willing to pay.

I suggest we change it from removing bounty to removing time. 

Every full process (8 metal or 64 inventory space) could remove 1 minute - 2 minutes from you're timer.

This could depend on community goals.

Possible changes- 1 minute in Tier 4 22 minute max jail , And 2-3 minutes when no community goals 45 minute max jail.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood whats you're thoughts? 

That....is actually one of the best ideas I have heard in a long time. Please listen to this...

Crossfade likes this
1 hour ago, HomeUser said:

If you do the crime, do the time. It shouldn't be easy to get out of jail if you are wanted for 100k+ talk your way out of your charges its not hard.

i new one career cop would make this comment, didn't think it would be you..

I mean its a lite Rp server, I have seen many MANY cops these days reduce a ticket by 5-20k for a 5-10 min story and the civ goes to jail anyways because the bounty is 100k... the max jail time was 22 minutes.  they wasted their time trying to RP with the cops as they turned a 22 min sentence into 35-40 mins...

wollie35, Donald and O.o Ralph o.O like this
29 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

I mean its a lite Rp server, I have seen many MANY cops these days reduce a ticket by 5-20k for a 5-10 min story and the civ goes to jail anyways because the bounty is 100k... the max jail time was 22 minutes.  they wasted their time trying to RP with the cops as they turned a 22 min sentence into 35-40 mins...

Gotta love the “generous” cops who always throw 10k off your 200k ticket. 

Crossfade likes this
23 hours ago, Donald Clinton said:

Gotta love the “generous” cops who always throw 10k off your 200k ticket. 

I'm probably one of the ACTUAL generous cops. Someone RPed their story with a Bounty of 495k, got away with a 30k ticket.

Edited by Kitsune Neko
I'm about to stop being so lenient though, getting hate for it °^°
Donald likes this
On 4/3/2019 at 3:54 PM, Crossfade said:

Big facts, i just give up at this point because i get caught with like 100k+ bounty and get like 20-30k taken off for 10 minutes of fucking roleplaying. Im better off just getting lethaled by the cops, not hard since p3 has a limited supply of downing rounds.

Crossfade likes this
3 hours ago, Kareem Kinte said:

Big facts, i just give up at this point because i get caught with like 100k+ bounty and get like 20-30k taken off for 10 minutes of fucking roleplaying. Im better off just getting lethaled by the cops, not hard since p3 has a limited supply of downing rounds.

P3 Lt's aren't active and p1/2 know if they come to P3 they get kidnapped so just go sit in a house in kavala and get lethaled....

OR do a bank or prison... either one works.

O.o Ralph o.O and KaReeM Kinte like this