MERCH STORE CLOSING MAY 1ST

The Asylum Merch Store will be closing May 1st as a limited run, so pick up your merch while you can! We will re-open it as another limited run in the future!

Hey y'all! As many of you know we have an Asylum Merch Store  [its a link]
The public has spoken, and more designs have been added to the store!

With community rewards being reverted back to base level, I think you all know the struggle. Let's get that issue solved!
With TWO new and improved designs being added to the store, now is the time to grab your merch! With each purchase made, 20% OF YOUR PURCHASE IS DONATED TO ASYLUM!
We are all in this together, and with your purchase, Asylum is given the opportunity to develop and grow!
You can check the amount we've raised by click on 'My Asylum' On The Gaming Asylum Websiteor just click the text

Different varieties of the designs I have given birth to have been added to the store by the lovely @Mitch (IFRIT) and open to the public.
In the future, multiple additions to different designs will be made, feel free to leave suggestions down before for addition merch/designs changes that can be added to the shop!
Also please let me know how I did with the designs in particular, I appreciate constructive criticism!
As there are so many to choose from, I will give you all a couple of my favorite choices that I think y'all will like the most as well.

3c0430b1373593db187b0f9493c70128.pnge97043dc02351f18ed323805c019c2cc.pngc9b6f8e790df17d1fc89c52ca3e7dd29.png

These are just a few, plenty more on the site! Give it a look and see if you like anything. Remember it supports the community in more ways than not.

Edited by Ron Johnson
Roice, SKC, Mitch (IFRIT) and 12 others like this
27 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Mitch does all the merch stuff? The devs have nothing to do with it

Yeah I know but I mean in the sense when I come to Asylum forums to see if an update happened or something big and I see Asylum March as an announcement just a bit triggering imo. Tbh I feel like there’s more time spent on talking about the problem of Asylum then the fixing of it. I say this because I see threads about the future of Asylum ( which is good ) but I also see a thread about the problems Asylum has and it’s not just one it’s multiple. I don’t have a problem when they’re posted. I have a problem that they’re posted without a proposed solution. Maybe you guys are working a ton it, I’m unsure. This is just how I feel because of the lack of development posts that I see.

1 hour ago, Google™ said:

Yeah I know but I mean in the sense when I come to Asylum forums to see if an update happened or something big and I see Asylum March as an announcement just a bit triggering imo. Tbh I feel like there’s more time spent on talking about the problem of Asylum then the fixing of it. I say this because I see threads about the future of Asylum ( which is good ) but I also see a thread about the problems Asylum has and it’s not just one it’s multiple. I don’t have a problem when they’re posted. I have a problem that they’re posted without a proposed solution. Maybe you guys are working a ton it, I’m unsure. This is just how I feel because of the lack of development posts that I see.

Google we are a cash grab, nothing is changing, we hope you understand.  

RobbyDoggy, william, Bandit and 3 others like this
14 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Just a few from my clothing line, I even added a sweater for all those sweaty kids 
93ecc91f661b3717920ed3f443494a9c.png
f1c8c251ac8c769829577059ffb84b26.png

00776263bd68b17d5b16b2a190ca1e09.png
227f29cf22f73aa5b2e29398092f6f35.png

I actually have a couple of designs of my own that I feel go more outside of the cartel life:

The Redzone Noob

https://gyazo.com/2affd744a03cd2d32fc987246e46ad8a

The Kavala Rat

https://gyazo.com/5f163b79af6408129bd3b0d674453a63

The all time classic Comp or Ban

https://gyazo.com/9c08359458e12274c855bbb47430ba45

And last but not least, my favorite, The APD Special

https://gyazo.com/11313065823bcf9d5904992b50ade28d

1 hour ago, Sliced said:

I actually have a couple of designs of my own that I feel go more outside of the cartel life:

[annoying unembedded images]

For heaven sakes, use embedded images.

57a447f9097298edecb8f453ff74115e.gif

9 hours ago, Google™ said:

So actual question why do we have merchandise? I would rather you guys focus on the server development

No developmental effort was put into the making of the merch store or the addition of new designs. Mitch made the original, and I made the two new designs. No one wasted time not developing the server. Feel free to cite the future of Asylum post to figure out what the development team is currently working on:

On 3/22/2019 at 6:15 PM, Leady said:

A complete re-write of asylum's code from the ground up

I am sure once that is complete, the team will be able to develop new content. Be patient boi

Edited by Ron Johnson
Maaqs and ZIM2233 like this
6 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

For heaven sakes, use embedded images.

57a447f9097298edecb8f453ff74115e.gif

No developmental effort was put into the making of the merch store or the addition of new designs. Mitch made the original, and I made the two new designs. No one wasted time not developing the server. Feel free to cite the future of Asylum post to figure out what the development team is currently working on:

I am sure once that is complete, the team will be able to develop new content. Be patient boi

Be patient? I remember telling Mitch months ago that a whole rewrite of the mission file was needed along with tons of people and their response was it would be to much work. A couple months later we get the message they’re rewriting the whole thing. Haha lol

Not sure how you can ask the players of Asylum to stay patient after two years+ of dealing with crashes...

Im positive that once Asylum resolves their issues it can destroy Olympus. I’m unsure why you’re taking stuff I say out of context, but what that post was saying basically is it seems like we get plenty of posts about new merch and about the plans of Asylum but see no actual action being taken to do this. That’s just my opinion but I’ve spoken to others and they feel the same way.

4 hours ago, Google™ said:

Be patient? I remember telling Mitch months ago that a whole rewrite of the mission file was needed along with tons of people and their response was it would be to much work. A couple months later we get the message they’re rewriting the whole thing. Haha lol

Not sure how you can ask the players of Asylum to stay patient after two years+ of dealing with crashes...

Im positive that once Asylum resolves their issues it can destroy Olympus. I’m unsure why you’re taking stuff I say out of context, but what that post was saying basically is it seems like we get plenty of posts about new merch and about the plans of Asylum but see no actual action being taken to do this. That’s just my opinion but I’ve spoken to others and they feel the same way.

There were steps that had to be taken in order to rule out underlying issues that would possibly follow EVEN if we redid the mission file completely.  Could you imagine redoing the mission file only to figure out it was one of the easier things we did first?  

Our lag outs and restarts are very far and few in between.  They are hardly daily anymore... 

We are in a much better place than we once were.  It frustrates me when we have SO many good ideas that we can't bring in because when we add them to the existing file it only exacerbates our issues.