Poll to remove cop vans as a means to go over fed walls

Poll to remove cop vans as a means to go over fed walls  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Remove cop vans as a means to go over fed walls and add the swat ladder back.

Fed went years without the vans and now its turned a relatively fair fight to heavily cop sided. Fed walls no longer protect you from cops, they only separate you from the cops that will ultimately jump behind you while you watch an actual entrance.

No swat anymore so I propose adding the swat ladder to the police shop and allowing the use of 1 per fed, if its destroyed they can place another. 

Each van would need an additional 2 people to watch. No gangs have 20+ so lets not pretend its possible to allocate enough people to watch for extra jump spots.

6bc2abfbf75e19774d0cd8c729f1d22f.jpg

Ades, Glass of Water, uc. and 9 others like this
Just now, .Casper said:

dfe32b26e9cdc38683dc96a90824139a.png

Look at all these cops man. Id like to see them try and do a fed with vans all over the place.

Where do you think we got the strat from? We did a fed and it happened to us. You guys have been doing banks all day and winning them, then you lose one loadout doing a fed and start complaining on the forums. Its tragic

Edited by HomeUser
1 minute ago, HomeUser said:

Where do you think we got the strat from? We did a fed and it happened to us. You guys have been doing banks all day and winning them, then you lose one loadout doing a fed and start complaining on the forums. Its tragic

Its really not about losing a loadout. Its about this being op. Id love to see you try and do a alimo with cops shooting you from the walls everywhere. Why have walls there if they aint doing the shit they are supposed to do? You cops cant figure out ways to win over us using fair methods. Im not saying its your fault for abusing this shit. All we are trying to do is get a rule where you cant abuse vans like this. Explain to me how are we supposed to defend this as rebels?

Huan Lee likes this
30 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

No swat anymore so I propose adding the swat ladder to the police shop

5 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

What about adding SWAT ladders to the cop market, maybe Corporal+

Totally. I get they need another entrance and I think the one swat ladder was the sweet spot. At least with swat ladders you are limited to where the deer stands are.

6 minutes ago, .Casper said:

Like how are rebels supposed to do feds when most of the deerstands are broken and cops can jump over every single wall? 

You had like 6 people at the most did you expect to get out with 17 bars against 14+ cops. Feds are not meant to be easy, its an end game thing. Get a bigger group of people then try it

Edited by HomeUser
8 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

You had like 6 people at the most did you expect to get out with 17 bars against 14+ cops. Feds are not meant to be easy, its an end game thing. Get a bigger group of people then try it

Are you retarded or something? We were not doing a fucking full fed monkey we were doing a ALIMO. Your brain is clearly too small to see this situation from the rebels pov. Now please just stop fucking quoting me. Not gonna sit here and argue with someone that wont try and change their mind. 

Edited by .Casper
4 minutes ago, .Casper said:

Are you retarded or something? We were not doing a fucking full fed monkey we were doing a ALIMO. Your brain is clearly too small to see this situation from the rebels pov. Now please just stop fucking quoting me. Not gonna sit here and argue with someone that wont try and change their mind. 

Ohh so you are mad that you didn't get to kill cops over and over while you are sat behind a wall quick peaking cops. I get it now. Thanks for clearing things up for me i guess i need a bigger brain. I'm done now. Gotta go set up some more vans

Edited by HomeUser
Rag, Nubis and Nicolas March like this
2 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

Ohh so you are mad that you didnt get to kill cops over and over while you are sat behind a wall quick peaking cops. I get it now. Thanks for clearing things up for me i guess i need a bigger brain

3 actual entrances to the alimo. But I guess cops need a full 360 degrees of viable entrances to the alimo because no ones drilling a dome. 

.Casper likes this
3 minutes ago, HomeUser said:

Ohh so you are mad that you didn't get to kill cops over and over while you are sat behind a wall quick peaking cops. I get it now. Thanks for clearing things up for me i guess i need a bigger brain. I'm done now. Gotta go set up some more vans

Alimo is more about cqc than quickpeeking but i would not expect you to understand. Have a nice day homeuser! It was lovely talking to you :)

Edited by .Casper
HomeUser likes this
31 minutes ago, .Casper said:

dfe32b26e9cdc38683dc96a90824139a.png

Just now, UC. said:

They call me cop slayer for a reason

anyways, don’t think this should be a poll, of course career cops will vote no and rebel’s yes. This is up to Mitch or leady to decide if it’s to op or no.

Looks like leady is on their side :/

I think cops have a hard enough time fighting roof campers at bank and pushing one bridge / entrance at prison. Taking away one of their only effective methods of breaching the prison / fed is just plain unfair. Van is just an upgraded swat ladder anyway not an issue at all in my opinion.

Edited by Alec-I
Just now, Alec-I said:

I think cops have a hard enough time fighting roof campers at bank and pushing one bridge / entrance at prison. Taking away one of their only effective methods of breaching the prison / fed is just plain unfair. Van is just an upgraded swat ladder anyway not an issue at all in my opinion.

Is the fact rebels cant fly away with gold not a pretty good advantage, they have spike strips and only 3 gates to cover

Sikorsky, Ades and TRYHARD like this

Fed is irrelevant, because of vans. The cops will complain it's too hard without vans, but they're forgetting the fact you have to drive outside of the Fed to rebel. Might as well take the Fed out, because the only time it's being robbed is a snatch and grab.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I'll tell you this much.

I'll speak with the others and see if we want to adress this. Full disclosure, we wont be limiting one faction from using it. If anything is done, it will be a server rule preventing the action of vaulting onto the top of them for everyone. 

you smell like pickle juice

52 minutes ago, Pizza Man said:

Is the fact rebels cant fly away with gold not a pretty good advantage, they have spike strips and only 3 gates to cover

cops need vans or swat ladders to get over the single barricades. using the vans to get over the double is OP however. You can't expect cops to cover those gates from an open field being overlooked by deerstands. I have seen cops try and they always get smashed unless they have hunters everywhere. 

THANKS FOR READING

Edited by Alec-I
23 minutes ago, UC. said:

Well then they shouldn’t ask why people doesn’t do feds anymore:) 

Fed has changed. Until smash and grabs are fixed, tweaked, or just plain removed its the meta. No one is asking why feds aren't done any more. It has nothing to do with the vans. Smash n grab is the best risk vs reward in the game atm, ask any of those who regularly complete them.

We attempted 2 feds last week with numbers. Vans were brought, called out, and neutralized as a priority. When we lost we lost because cops overwhelmed a gate, held it and smashed thru it time and time again. After the 3rd van being disabled they changed strategy and ultimately 'won' (we still made it out with 5 gold bars).  Disable, don't disable vans for fed. I don't think it will change outcomes. The apd will just change its strategy. (little bird on the walls as they do with prison now, or on domes)

uc. likes this
5 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I'll tell you this much.

I'll speak with the others and see if we want to adress this. Full disclosure, we wont be limiting one faction from using it. If anything is done, it will be a server rule preventing the action of vaulting onto the top of them for everyone. 

I appreciate the help Mitch. 

6 minutes ago, Leady said:

Fed has changed. Until smash and grabs are fixed, tweaked, or just plain removed its the meta. No one is asking why feds aren't done any more. It has nothing to do with the vans. Smash n grab is the best risk vs reward in the game atm, ask any of those who regularly complete them.

We attempted 2 feds last week with numbers. Vans were brought, called out, and neutralized as a priority. When we lost we lost because cops overwhelmed a gate, held it and smashed thru it time and time again. After the 3rd van being disabled they changed strategy and ultimately 'won' (we still made it out with 5 gold bars).  Disable, don't disable vans for fed. I don't think it will change outcomes. The apd will just change its strategy. (little bird on the walls as they do with prison now, or on domes)

Also forgot to mention the amount of admins using RPG's to blow up the vans. Its pretty easy when your shooting 50k rockets from a deerstand. 

Ades likes this
Just now, TRYHARD said:

I appreciate the help Mitch. 

Also forgot to mention the amount of admins using RPG's to blow up the vans. Its pretty easy when your shooting 50k rockets from a deerstand. 

No rpgs were used. Killed cops as they drove the vans up. Only 1 made it to the wall, hopped out, lock picked it and drove it inside the fed.