Currently with the state of gang life on asylum it seems that no one is willing to gang war and from what I’ve heard part of the issue is people don’t like losing so many war points. Currently it is very difficult to gain war points through the few you get at each cartel or turf however if you are in a gang war and get killed by a player with less points you lose a fuckton of points that takes a couple hours or days to gain back off 1 death. Is there any chance of either adding more ways to earn war points or possibly reducing the war rating lose per death in order to promote wars? Also is there any chance of making war rating count for anything other than titles such as certain skins and/or perks like lower weapon prices or even trading in for infamy possibly? @BaDaBiNg_10-8 What do you think?

Edited by curley
8 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Its because you gain/lose war rating based on the other persons war rating and does not account for your gear (Or lack there of).

If they just made it so for every kill you got 2 and every death you lose 1 that would solve the issue. War rating only gets you a title anyway so abusing it gets you nothing. 

On a funnier note how's cadet week going? You guys still make loads of money?

14 hours ago, curley said:

Currently with the state of gang life on asylum it seems that no one is willing to gang war and from what I’ve heard part of the issue is people don’t like losing so many war points. Currently it is very difficult to gain war points through the few you get at each cartel or turf however if you are in a gang war and get killed by a player with less points you lose a fuckton of points that takes a couple hours or days to gain back off 1 death. Is there any chance of either adding more ways to earn war points or possibly reducing the war rating lose per death in order to promote wars? Also is there any chance of making war rating count for anything other than titles such as certain skins and/or perks like lower weapon prices or even trading in for infamy possibly?

I agree that's why I don't even war people anymore it's not even worth it.

Crossfade and curley like this
8 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

War rating was only a big thing when it first came. The hype was over after like 50 people had warlord.

That’s what I mean no one cares about that aspect of asylum and I think it would be nice if somehow it was incoperated back to be useful in some mannor

16 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Its because you gain/lose war rating based on the other persons war rating and does not account for your gear (Or lack there of).

If they just made it so for every kill you got 2 and every death you lose 1 that would solve the issue. War rating only gets you a title anyway so abusing it gets you nothing. 

Exactly