Server rule update.

Hello all,

This is a update to the server rules. We will now consider it a exploit to unflip any vehicle to any position in which it cannot be driven to. For example you can no longer unflip a van at the fed to gain access over the 2nd story sandbags. This is not limited to this location, just provided as an example.

Thank you!

Mitch

cbakes, Donald, J9HUNNA and 12 others like this
45 minutes ago, Phil | OG said:

Can't flip vehicles for fun? Guess I'm not playing anymore...

That's not what he meant at all. He said you can't use the unflip feature to place a car where it can't naturally drive to. I am pretty sure in this context, they are talking about doing this for a combat advantage. If you're trolling/memeing and a car gets placed somewhere where it otherwise couldn't have driven, then I doubt you would get in trouble. 

RobbyDoggy, Roice, J9HUNNA and 1 other like this
10 hours ago, Phil | OG said:

Can't flip vehicles for fun? Guess I'm not playing anymore...that's probably the lamest thing Asylum has ever done above 6.0. @Mitch (IFRIT)

The rule was made because people were arguing on the forums over whether or not it should be allowed to use vans to hop fed walls, doubt they care about anything else

Edited by Shane McCoy
1 hour ago, Shane McCoy said:

The rule was made because people were arguing on the forums over whether or not it should be allowed to use vans to hop fed walls, doubt they care about anything else

Server wide rule. The unflip option is only intended to get a vehicle back on its wheels. Not to elevate it to a position. 

Shane McCoy and J9HUNNA like this
17 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

This is a update to the server rules. We will now consider it a exploit to unflip any vehicle to any position in which it cannot be driven to. For example you can no longer unflip a van at the fed to gain access over the 2nd story sandbags. This is not limited to this location, just provided as an example.

Thank you!

Mitch

an* @Mitch (IFRIT) <3

20 hours ago, thero said:

cool

19 hours ago, • B A R K I N • said:

That's not what he meant at all. He said you can't use the unflip feature to place a car where it can't naturally drive to. I am pretty sure in this context, they are talking about doing this for a combat advantage. If you're trolling/memeing and a car gets placed somewhere where it otherwise couldn't have driven, then I doubt you would get in trouble. 

10 hours ago, CreatorOfUnpopularOpinions said:

you are literally the saddest tard on this forum

9 hours ago, Shane McCoy said:

Troll post successful. I'm still playing and I'm still going to send vehicles in Kavala to space. 

:kermit:

Edited by Phil | OG
2 hours ago, thero said:

u realized u are retarded and then try and cover it up with another retarded post 

n1

2 hours ago, CreatorOfUnpopularOpinions said:

yeah "troll post" you really got us man1!!11!!!!

giphy.gif

No but really, you're both actually retarded...