Should the sign to let people out of prison and back into the courtyard be active while a prison is going on?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Should the sign to let people out of prison be active while a prison is going on?

20 minutes ago, Lucien said:

sure it might ruin immersion you smelly roleplayer but the prisoner teleport script would just tp them back if they get too close to the walls anyway

But think of what can happen before they get tele back, maybe if actions that could be performed while a prisoner were limited?.  I am not downing the sign suggestion.  But btw it is fair to remember this is not a hardcore role play server. 

Edited by Wop
58 minutes ago, bbgreg17 said:

Why don't we make it so everyone can use the sign, it just teleports you out in front of the prison? That way if rebels or cops abuse it, they end up in the open for the other side to shoot them.

can easily be abused if cops are in the process of pushing into the prison and they just spawn right behind them and shoot them, it just happened today which is why hayden probably made this thread

Donald, Emma and danile666 like this
51 minutes ago, Donald Clinton said:

Yes, just constantly tunnel vision the spawn for retards abusing the system.

Are you retarded? Tell me... how do people get into the back to use the sign? Heli? Maybe open your ears. parachutes? Maybe don’t tunnel vision the bridge like a moron and pay attention to your surroundings.. it’s really not hard.... 

2 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

Are you retarded? Tell me... how do people get into the back to use the sign? Heli? Maybe open your ears. parachutes? Maybe don’t tunnel vision the bridge like a moron and pay attention to your surroundings.. it’s really not hard.... 

Having someone appear out of thin air is ridiculous. I don't see how anyone can defend this, add a ladder instead and make it fair.

Edited by Donald Clinton
massi and Shane McCoy like this
11 minutes ago, Donald Clinton said:

Having someone appear out of thin air is ridiculous. I don't see how anyone can defend this, add a ladder instead and make it fair.

We do prisons everyday, we fight cops sometimes upto 15. We also fight civs who roach and I can honestly say that the most we ever lost when we had someone come through that sign is maybe 1 of 2. they either die before getting to the sign or we kill them as they appear... it’s really not that hard to defend it unless your a bunch of fingerless bots hard aiming the bridge..

Tea., Huan Lee, danile666 and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Shane McCoy said:

Just have it disabled while a prison break is going on. Then it can’t be abused in combat, and we won’t need to add anything new

This doesn't work since most prison breaks go well after the actual event is over. So the issue being brought up would still be there, as cops rush in people can teleport in behind them. 

4 hours ago, danile666 said:

but how long of a delay?  I have fought prisons that lasted so long they started another prison break.  I just think it needs to go.  we did not have it on the last prison, and people still fought it.  No need for it now.

I disagree with every post you have ever made and I really don't like you. Thanks.

thero and Masonn like this
25 minutes ago, Leady said:

Mitch had the idea on this one of making it similar to storing a vehicle. If you or your group has been in combat within x minutes you can not use the sign. This way if the fight does go longer than the prison break timer it would still be fair play. 

So if you fall into the yard, you're fucked yeah?