Change Log 8.4.0

2 hours ago, Bazzajack said:

Yeah of course its cop sided its meant to be the rebel end game, unlike bank, prison and fed which are all heavily civ sided.

- The light switch a cop buff? Rly?

- Bank stairs was a much needed change or are you here to argue that only a ladder leading up was perfectly balanced?

- Lethal's and vest are policies not server updates

20 cops online against like 10 rebels but you always say its civ sided. its just that cops dont have the mental capacity to push the bank different ways. they just want to slam it with a hatch to stop the drill. theres plenty of other ways in pushing the bank. people would just rather sit 700m out sniping instead of like tryhard said bench sniping or getting an orca to hotdrop on roof with a full orca. but people nowadays are too scared to lose anything in their garage on a server lol.

TRYHARD, Akula, Dally and 1 other like this

After reading 4 entire pages of people with mixed opinions, I have come up with two synopsizes. 

• Rebels will never be satisfied
  • Cops will never be satisfied

Y'all need to understand the saying used in elementary; "You get what you get and you don't make a fit."

On 3/22/2019 at 6:15 PM, Leady said:

"...a complete re-write of asylum's code from the ground up..."

Patients kiddos. Please read what Jesse has made to keep y'all updated on the future of Asylum V2.
Big kudos to you guys for pushing out new content regardless of the fact that it will have to be re-written in the future. I can tell many people have stopped playing until the release, but glad to see that isn't affecting the interior structure of Asylum ;) 

On 4/11/2019 at 10:52 PM, Ron Johnson said:

After reading 4 entire pages of people with mixed opinions, I have come up with two synopsizes. 

• Rebels will never be satisfied
  • Cops will never be satisfied

Y'all need to understand the saying used in elementary; "You get what you get and you don't make a fit."

Patients kiddos. Please read what Jesse has made to keep y'all updated on the future of Asylum V2.
Big kudos to you guys for pushing out new content regardless of the fact that it will have to be re-written in the future. I can tell many people have stopped playing until the release, but glad to see that isn't affecting the interior structure of Asylum ;) 

I doubt at this point 3 years later anyone will come back for v2 lol

On 4/11/2019 at 3:53 PM, TRYHARD said:

- Yeah, cant tell you how often I was unable to snipe kids on roof at night because of the light and now its possible

- Call it balancing all you want but its a huge cop buff.

- I never said server update. I said cops got a number of buffs in the same day.

Funny how cops are quick to defend the stairs because when I talked with @Samperino he thought the bank was very balanced. Especially because you can simply bench snipe anyone on the bank roof with a hummingbird. A buff for cops at the prison I could understand as it is heavily civ sided but the stairs should not have been added at the bank. 

the stairs are a good thing now rebels cant just sit up there and think there safe 

pluss the stairs are a little glitchy anyways at least you guys have a sighn  for some cover

3 hours ago, larrydotson said:

the stairs are a good thing now rebels cant just sit up there and think there safe 

pluss the stairs are a little glitchy anyways at least you guys have a sighn  for some cover

If only cops could buy a hummingbird and just rip them from the sky.

Cop's just want the cheapest way to push stuff, because sergeants don't want to buy armor for the retarded APD there is .

Bank priority is disabling the drill, not pushing the roof. if only cops learned that for once.

GravL, Crossfade, thero and 2 others like this

Hotfix #1

• Tweaked stopping the Evidence Lockup robbery to require APD to clear inside of rebels.
  • Tweaked balance of Evidence Lockup robbery to make it easier for rebels to succeed.
  • Added a check to prevent placement of checkpoint props inside the Evidence Lockup.
  • Added a APD garage inside the Evidence Lockup, accessible only during elevated security, to allow cops to take rebels and evidence back to HQ.
  • Added a check to prevent the Federal Reserve from being robbed during a Evidence Lockup robbery.
  • Added a car garage at the government building in Pyrgos.
  • Removed Drug Field rotation. All Drug Fields will be in their original locations prior to the system being implemented.
  • Removed 2019 promotional skins unlocking. The rewards will be permanently unlocked to those who took advantage of the promotion. Thanks to those who played!
  • Fixed an exploit where the airdrop could be opened prematurely.
  • Fixed a bug with getting up immediately after being downed.
  • Fixed a bug where the cleanup script would not work.
  • Fixed a bug where buying items would not charge your account.

Looks like two life mod events that have been around for ages.

But good patch anyways. 

Maybe I can try to find some time to shoot some cops.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Gen. Henry Arnold @Clint Beastwood

People where asking about moving one of the black markets to somewhere over near Sofia so i found a location and used 2 objects. Perfect spot for it. Open enough for it not to be too safe and out of the way of legal shit. Just need to add a vendor sign and atm and boom, done.

A2311E0D0B47828D1DA3B232A54BC13C296EDD68

42A0A58584D5AE712095D4B2A77C9F4E5C7B26BB

254F7F8D955B2EAF4E23D527FC0BC8D41035BE84

Edit: Added some small things to make it look about more "the part" so in total, 8 objects. Also spawn locations.

6912868CF2A1A8694A481C645A6538C52267E462

060AAC28366E52DA6D5A5FBECC0566E8804F4E63

A03D836BE01300E0CBCCB4856EB4272F7E5A4757

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Steve, Fried Rice, wollie35 and 5 others like this
1 minute ago, curley said:

@Gen. Henry ArnoldIs there anyway to make Rebel drops persistent so they don’t despawn before being able to be opened? Have had this happen a few times where I’m unable to interact while it’s locked due to fighting but then crate just vanishes around the 5 min mark.

Interacting with it refreshes it's idle time, same with vehicles. Can't be persistent because they need to be cleaned up with the redzone.

curley likes this
4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Interacting with it refreshes it's idle time, same with vehicles. Can't be persistent because they need to be cleaned up with the redzone.

the only issue I've seen with this is when you cannot get to the crate due to a firefight in time is there any middle ground able to be made between infinite and 5 mins?

Hotfix #2:

• Added all deer stands back to the Fed.
  • Removed global tracker from evidence lockup HEMTT.
  • Removed ability to slingload evidence lockup HEMTT.
  • Tweaked evidence lockup HEMTT to spawn locked, requiring lock picking.
  • Fixed bug where individual wanted listed charges would disappear.
  • Fixed the downing bug again.
12 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Hotfix #2:

• Tweaked evidence lockup HEMTT to spawn locked, requiring lock picking
  • Fixed the downing bug again.

Happy birthday

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Hotfix #2:

• Tweaked evidence lockup HEMTT to spawn locked, requiring lock picking.
  • Fixed bug where individual wanted listed charges would disappear.
  •  Fixed the downing bug again.

Not technically fixed until tomorrow but once fixed, people will still have out of sync charges until pardon/lethaled.