Gen. Henry Arnold

Change Log 8.4.0

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Hey all,

Sorry, I've been pretty busy with some IRL stuff. I haven't been around too much on the forums or really at all. Had a family member hurt themselves and I've been primary person to take them to the hospital and such. I'm still working on stuff, just a bit of a different project. For now, the Contributors and Henry have been working hard on the current mission file stuff to try and fix stuff and release some new content.

Thanks,
Jesse

Take as much time as you need, good luck on what you're going through

7 minutes ago, RobbyDoggy said:

I swear to god that this armory robbery thing was being talked about like last week, And quickly  made it happen!! great job! +1

Been talking about this thing on the forums for the last 3 years if not longer. The new dev team just went to work and did so great job

Rodrigo and RobbyDoggy like this

1 minute ago, InnateOcean said:

If it works as I imagine it does will cop spars that get seized when cops are gearing up be put into the locker?

^^. Hopefully it will filter out cop gear (I’d imagine it already does)

9 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

Why would you allow Blastcore? the Mod gives a advantage since smokes clear a ton quicker? Can't see why this would ever be added back?

If this is a thing it is problematic

Enabling mods gives advantage to those who use them.

For those who were wondering about the sheds next to them: Don't bother trying to get them, you won't be able to, and no, I don't own them.

Edited by Boris
massi likes this

49 minutes ago, J9HUNNA said:

never had problems with blast core just saying <3

?

Are you even aware of what blastcore does?

Olympus literally banned people from their gang wars because they tried to load in with it.

The difference between no blast core and blast core is actually insane when ifrit smokes are popped. Will be a massive mistake leaving this on.

5 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

?

Are you even aware of what blastcore does?

Olympus literally banned people from their gang wars because they tried to load in with it.

The difference between no blast core and blast core is actually insane when ifrit smokes are popped. Will be a massive mistake leaving this on.

abuse it till its removed I guess 

1 hour ago, Alec-I said:

first airdrop COMPLETE

e5c306a46f36bb40d2285b22ca0b0759.jpg

can't wait to give weapons to random civs and start a revolution

how many mags were included? the popup about ammo is blocking it

1 hour ago, Space said:

Sorry My bad, I am not caught up to date with everything, Don't got to bash me for it,  Ill do my research next time i comment something.. :kermit:  

Huan Lee likes this

Didnt people agree that adding the side stairs to the bank was a no go?

Also we capped arms before the hotfix for the evidence storage and for the remainder of the restart no crate was dropped. One was dropped before that but not the second time. 

@Gen. Henry Arnold

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

17 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Didnt people agree that adding the side stairs to the bank was a no go?

Also we capped arms before the hotfix for the evidence storage and for the remainder of the restart no crate was dropped. One was dropped before that but not the second time. 

@Gen. Henry Arnold

A majority of people wanted it, plus they added a sign so cops cannot just stay on stairs and quick peek the roof.

With the new staircase you can still very much so watch the funnel of cops that come up the stairs from the roof.

pop.jpg

Edited by _HaydenD
Huan Lee likes this

2 hours ago, _HaydenD said:

A majority of people wanted it, plus they added a sign so cops cannot just stay on stairs and quick peek the roof.

With the new staircase you can still very much so watch the funnel of cops that come up the stairs from the roof.

pop.jpg

yeah that vote sure was definitive, 56% said yes. 

aee007053e414852024356855c481c2a.png

If were going off simple majority's when are god mode restraints getting removed?

392146e1d7416fc577371783825e7eb0.png

Kawaii, massi, BeefPatty and 7 others like this