remove a server?

You end up getting a lot of people that wont log on because there isnt one server thats high pop. The majority of people want to get on and interact with people (Play cop, fight cops/gangs, troll in kav, bounty hunt, etc.) But a server wont be dropped in fear of some retard losing their meth houses they bought for market value.

Why play Asylum when all 3 servers have 40 people when theres other life servers with 100 people. 

Edited by TRYHARD
Fried Rice and WiIIiam like this
45 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

You end up getting a lot of people that wont log on because there isnt one server thats high pop. The majority of people want to get on and interact with people (Play cop, fight cops/gangs, troll in kav, bounty hunt, etc.) But a server wont be dropped in fear of some retard losing their meth houses they bought for market value.

Why play Asylum when all 3 servers have 40 people when theres other life servers with 100 people. 

Very good point here my friend

I could go either way. Since I am mostly a solo player, I like getting on when the servers have a low player count to reduce my chances of getting killed by a large group. I personally don’t want server 3 to be on only during the peak times, but I can see the other side of the argument. It gives an unfair advantage to people that play during these times, because there is much less risk. 

Leady and WiIIiam like this

The servers are about to get more populated soon, it happens every year like a clock. December gets full with holidays and breaks. Dies down after a bit, closer to Easter it shoots up. Then summer when all the kiddos are out of school it blows up.

I've seen it happen for the past 5 years.

Just wait B)    

Edited by Spek

An interesting idea.  One I've thought of recently but not had the heart to say.  I really like seeing 3 servers up.  I miss seeing 4 and 5 Stratis more than Tanoa though Tanoa was great to me..  I still don't have the heart to just agree and say a server should be down.  But like I said the thought crossed my mind a lot lately as an Asylum player. 

RobbyDoggy likes this