Someone set the precedent that ramming an empty heli isn't VDM. Pretty sure it's the literal definition of using your vehicle as an offensive weapon. If you park it like a mong then expect it to get rammed, but if it's round the side of the island / behind the bank then, yeah, pretty stupid they're allowed to do that.

Crossfade likes this
54 minutes ago, massi said:

Because it's in the way. If you don't want to lose it, land it on the roof of the barracks building, not in the middle of the compound 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Isaac Cox :):) said:

So if theres a huron in HQ and i got a hatchback i am allowed to ram it because it is in the way? 

No, there is quite a big difference between an activity such as a Prison, where the cops have to go in through one tight bridge, and reach a tiny compound, with one tight entrance, to a Huron that is parked inside an HQ, which is blocking nothing.

If you don't want it to be rammed as said above, don't block the bridge with it, you have enough places where you can park it, such as inside the prison or on top of the barracks if you are feeling lucky.

15 minutes ago, .Casper said:

Ty for giving me this idea. I will come back to this thread with the results!

Feel free to do it, when you come with the results come directly to me so I can ban you, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Zoex said:

giphy.gif

No, there is quite a big difference between an activity such as a Prison, where the cops have to go in through one tight bridge, and reach a tiny compound, with one tight entrance, to a Huron that is parked inside an HQ, which is blocking nothing.

If you don't want it to be rammed as said above, don't block the bridge with it, you have enough places where you can park it, such as inside the prison or on top of the barracks if you are feeling lucky.

Feel free to do it, when you come with the results come directly to me so I can ban you, thanks.

Well explain to me. If they can ram our orcas why cant i ram theirs?  Not my fault their orca is in the middle of the HQ.

Edited by .Casper
Just now, .Casper said:

Just did. Still confused. The hq is pretty small and tight imo. I dont think you guys are making these rules correct. Should probably change that before i hit i cop orca in a small tight spot.

Pretty sure no Orcas are parked on an HQ gate, so yeah that is a negative. 

Again, if you hit an orca, just save me the trouble and come tell me so I can ban you.

Just now, Zoex said:

Pretty sure no Orcas are parked on an HQ gate, so yeah that is a negative. 

Again, if you hit an orca, just save me the trouble and come tell me so I can ban you.

If i ever see a orca in a tight spot with nobody in it ill make sure to ram the fuck out of it and come to you so you can explain camly to the civilians that just lost 100k how the rules work. 

<3