Therisa

Is there a way we can get more enforcement on cops going around Therisa?

Recently they haven't even been patrolling with cars, they've been flying over with hummingbirds and orcas and whenever they see a couple guys they use it as an excuse to land there and stay for a couple of minutes. I understand the rule surrounding Therisa has changed and they're allowed to patrol (for x amount of time for those who will call me out on it, ik rules) but the past couple of days fighting cartels people (including myself) upon respawn have been encountering hummingbirds "just flying by" and are thereby not able to go back and get back to fighting because the cops are hot dropping on them. I was even in a situation tonight where officers didn't even wait a mere five minutes before returning with another hummingbird with skids filled and initiating on some poor souls trying to get to rebel, firing from skids before even flipping on the sirens.

I really don't mean for this to be a rant but I'd appreciate it if there was some more enforcement around this type of thing as for people who like fighting cartels it removes some incentive at times to spawn in Therisa due to the frequent flybys of officers and therefore forfeiting ones ability to easily go to arms or drug to fight.

I do acknowledge its easy to file an IA Report surrounding the matter however its usually loads of cops w/ benches filled on a hummingbird and its difficult to pin the blame on just one individual who may have called for the route into/by Therisa.

I would appreciate some of your guys' opinions/viewpoints on the matter (if I'm just talking out of my ass, if you've experienced it aswell, etc).

Edited by Mauv
21 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

If it’s not the cops catching you it will be bounty hunters so no point limiting the cops further.

I have multiple rebel houses/garages on each server simply to avoid the aids that comes from spawning Therisa.

While I do understand this there are still some limiting factors.

But the gist of what I'm getting at is what is the point of a policy regarding Therisa if *some cops* do not adhere to the rule?

If you’re referring to the fight we had yesterday night, we weren’t “patrolling”. We had been chasing an ifrit for about 20 minutes and started taking shots from there, so we dropped off two guys to take care of it. You and your friend just decided it was a good idea to open fire on us with rooks.

The amount of cops that actually go and check Athira regularly is so minuscule that any specific policy update or new rule would just be pointless (as we saw last month).

6 hours ago, Lucien said:

What policy are you referring to - cops can go whenever they want

This my fellow gamer: "Officers are still not to be in the area for a prolonged period of time." Maybe it would help to define a 'prolonged' period of time?

Edited by Mauv
6 hours ago, Mauv said:

This my fellow gamer: "Officers are still not to be in the area for a prolonged period of time." Maybe it would help to define a 'prolonged' period of time?

If I put my alt in a house with a 50k bounty and go AFK, cops can go search for him as much as they like.

Stop crying or I'll leave him there 24/7.

:frog:

Mauv likes this