Greetings!

Spek

Hello ,

My names Spek, Ive been around since 2014, was a career cop  LT+  (Chief Elect).  I started the swat training when we could deploy swat for FEDS, banks and prisons. After I retired I took a step back from the hardcore APD end of things (when I was playing 40 Hours + a month as the Po) & then switched to playing the rebel side of life. Over the past few months I bit the bullet and joined DS  @Mason@DS_Billy(no idea why lol, maybe its because they have wanted me for years :poop:) Remember I don't always seize ifrits but when I do I make sure it was @Mitch (IFRIT)  first & the second ifrit that he was able to afford. This community is one of my favorites & the reason I always stay here is my love for the people that make it up and all the fun amazing memories that have been made.

So it's time to get back in action after moving to my new house & being busy with my 60+ hour work weeks(past month has been the biggest bitch at work). NOW THAT TAX SEASONS OVER for work it's now time to Play with speed bombs, pull out the occasional GhostHawk & fly away like a little B*tch when Envy, Syn, FSA & so many others try to .50 cal me out of it. 

I look forward to lockpicking your ifrits, taking your drugs, roaching your banks & potatoing all of my shots that over 50m.   @BaDaBiNg_10-8 Be ready for me to camp the prison and lethal you because that's the only way I can get kills :kappa:

Much Love & Respect,

-Spek