Let's schedule a monthly fun event

I like this idea, Something smaller scale than gang wars tho. In the past we had great scripts we could run that were fun to participate in. Unfortunately many of those scripts no longer work as the server has been updated and those who made them have moved onto other things in life. There a couple admins who are pretty handy with scripts I'll poke em and see if they are interested in reviving some of the good ones. 

My fav admin events

- Gun game / CSGO

- Quadbike Parkour

- Demolition derby

Is there any one in-particular you would like to see brought back or a new idea for an admin event?

36 minutes ago, Leady said:

I like this idea, Something smaller scale than gang wars tho. In the past we had great scripts we could run that were fun to participate in. Unfortunately many of those scripts no longer work as the server has been updated and those who made them have moved onto other things in life. There a couple admins who are pretty handy with scripts I'll poke em and see if they are interested in reviving some of the good ones. 

My fav admin events

- Gun game / CSGO

- Quadbike Parkour

- Demolition derby

Is there any one in-particular you would like to see brought back or a new idea for an admin event?

Quadbike Parkour!

joshuaquep likes this