Reapered

Cringe goodbye post (VERY CRINGE)

I am writing this on my phone so forgive my grammar and shit.

i have been around Asylum for around 5 years now. I have met many friends throughout the years and I’m glad to have been apart of this community during its peak. This is goodbye probably forever, even if they fix the servers I don’t see myself playing anymore. Not the fault of the new owners or anything, I just don’t enjoy playing video games anymore. Here’s a shoutout to all my peeps.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

@Gaskal

@Cukofuko

I have known you boys the longest out of anybody, you have been good friends throughout the years. Bada good luck on your server, you are legit the most forgiving person i have ever met and you should’ve probably not have allowed me to come back but you did. Gaskal my little terrorist, you are probably the funniest person I have ever met on here. Good luck being an admin. Cuko my guy, you are a dick but that’s what I like about you. Always telling people how it is and no bullshit.

@MoralityVII

@Sijanec

@Marco

@Smarty

@Norwegianviking

Got some great memories playing with you guys during 2017. You guys are good friends and I hope we stay in touch. Also I was the best LT out of all of u so fuck u.

@Marzoh

@Tyrese

@Chester GoldPenis

@Squirtle

Always great chillen with you boys. Smashin u kids in league gives me great pleasure.

@Clint Beastwood

@Jayshawn

I’m not sure if we are still cool or not. Even though i had some disagreements with you Clint about certain things, i still always respected you. I’d like to still consider us friends but I doubt you feel the same after all that shit. Jay it was great playin in Prime with you. Hmu if you want me to carry you in league some more.

@Farmer Steve

@Bag Of Funyuns

@tyler

and to all my little kavalians. It was fun being an admin but unfortunately I got bored. All my little kavala minions, it was fun messing around with you guys.

Saving the best for last

@Ibraheem

@Azeh

@SharingWriter

@Wang Liqin

@Jimbo

@anthony

@Rodrigo

@Aidzo

@Alec-I

@Sean That Irish Guy

@## Leaders ##
Wang Liqin
Sheep
Technique
Hamsham
GHOST
Aidzo
Trym
Rodrigo

## Members ##
Widsyy
Flynnstone
Jonnah
Nugs
Eric
g1ant
Nickis
Distilled
Cheech
Irish
Reapered
BananaPig
Gaskal
STONECOLD
Ibraheem
Zaxal
Kuk
Rusty
Cake
Systemchips
PiP
Azeh
Dakk
HoneyBooBoo
Dawg
Judgemental
Cuko
Don
Sijanec
Sugarfoot
Tom
Jimbo
Explicit
Rogue
Anthony
SharingWriter
Babooshka
Pippi
Smoke
Badabing
Shepurd 
Zodiac
Denied
Lister
javierodst
Instagram
Krypton
Richy
Rust
Wuppie
Kabeer
Jackobob
Buvaloz
ChildSoldier
gtalion
Vlad Petrov
Daan
Drunken irish Man
SwisherZ
Vans
MrAbzie
BlueFalcon
cbitpro
Heinshenberg
Travis
Brezz
high as a mong
Glo

Alec
Drew
AdaM

NightFury

Chillen with you boys has been great. ill still be on every now and then but i no longer have the gamer title. Wang and Azeh, thanks for getting me in Envy. Good luck to my boy Azeh, hope you get dev bud. Out of anybody on Asylum, you have earned it the most.

ill probably still lurk on the forums, feel free to message me on steam if anybody is down to play some league or something

Peace out kids, sorry if I left out anybody.

Edited by Reapered

@Reapered you are a [email protected]$#%$ joke i can't say it 

but for real its nice known you a lovely ""rat"" a good friend(more like brother) 

i know a goodbye here means nothing we will be always talking ill miss seen you around on asylum tho  

i wish all the best of luck on everything you do in your life <3 

STON3COLDK1LL3R likes this

On 4/15/2019 at 4:49 PM, Reapered said:

I am writing this on my phone so forgive my grammar and shit.

i have been around Asylum for around 5 years now. I have met many friends throughout the years and I’m glad to have been apart of this community during its peak. This is goodbye probably forever, even if they fix the servers I don’t see myself playing anymore. Not the fault of the new owners or anything, I just don’t enjoy playing video games anymore. Here’s a shoutout to all my peeps.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

@Gaskal

@Cukofuko

I have known you boys the longest out of anybody, you have been good friends throughout the years. Bada good luck on your server, you are legit the most forgiving person i have ever met and you should’ve probably not have allowed me to come back but you did. Gaskal my little terrorist, you are probably the funniest person I have ever met on here. Good luck being an admin. Cuko my guy, you are a dick but that’s what I like about you. Always telling people how it is and no bullshit.

@MoralityVII

@Sijanec

@Marco

@Smarty

@Norwegianviking

Got some great memories playing with you guys during 2017. You guys are good friends and I hope we stay in touch. Also I was the best LT out of all of u so fuck u.

@Marzoh

@Tyrese

@Chester GoldPenis

@Squirtle

Always great chillen with you boys. Smashin u kids in league gives me great pleasure.

@Clint Beastwood

@Jayshawn

I’m not sure if we are still cool or not. Even though i had some disagreements with you Clint about certain things, i still always respected you. I’d like to still consider us friends but I doubt you feel the same after all that shit. Jay it was great playin in Prime with you. Hmu if you want me to carry you in league some more.

@Farmer Steve

@Bag Of Funyuns

@tyler

and to all my little kavalians. It was fun being an admin but unfortunately I got bored. All my little kavala minions, it was fun messing around with you guys.

Saving the best for last

@Ibraheem

@Azeh

@SharingWriter

@Wang Liqin

@Jimbo

@anthony

@Rodrigo

@Aidzo

@Alec-I

@Sean That Irish Guy

@all of envy too lazy to at all the boys

Chillen with you boys has been great. ill still be on every now and then but i no longer have the gamer title. Wang and Azeh, thanks for getting me in Envy. Good luck to my boy Azeh, hope you get dev bud. Out of anybody on Asylum, you have earned it the most.

ill probably still lurk on the forums, feel free to message me on steam if anybody is down to play some league or something

Peace out kids, sorry if I left out anybody.

wow thanks