APD Overkill on Bank of Altis (Video)

Just now, Lucien said:

That happens tho - maybe not all hunters maybe with some ifirits thrown in

Well its a good thing that you're here to tell me all about it, and show me nothing to prove it. You would have never persuaded me otherwise! I've never seen more than 3 ifrits at a cap from one group, and the same goes for hunters. In fact, the only time that people will openly use armor off a cartel at all is if it has been stolen by either someone that took it out in kavala square to mess around, or much more commonly, a police officer that has left it sitting out in front of HQ after pulling it knowing that if its lost, no biggie. He'll be able to afford it back if he sits on cop for another 10 minutes.

For example,

MR. COW likes this
11 hours ago, NotMike said:

Well its a good thing that you're here to tell me all about it, and show me nothing to prove it. You would have never persuaded me otherwise! I've never seen more than 3 ifrits at a cap from one group, and the same goes for hunters. In fact, the only time that people will openly use armor off a cartel at all is if it has been stolen by either someone that took it out in kavala square to mess around, or much more commonly, a police officer that has left it sitting out in front of HQ after pulling it knowing that if its lost, no biggie. He'll be able to afford it back if he sits on cop for another 10 minutes.

For example,

broke boi see broke things, u never in a real gang fight but rat people out