heroin field  

17 members have voted

1. 1. should the heroin field be moved to the left side of the map

• yes
    • yeah
    • ofcourse
    • why not

2 hours ago, Big Fred said:

West side heroin is horrible beyond belief.

Literally zero roads and fuckton of chicken fences between the field and proc.

But I like catching people who fuck up and lose tires from chicken fences. I like to hear their screams as I shoot them in the legs, then their arms.... And finally their pinkie to. Then I watch them bleed out.

3 hours ago, Chow Mein said:

If we move it again, what’s the point of going to Sofia? You will see the occasional crank run happening but besides that Sofia is dead and I think it should stay up there.

This is my thing; we should have content by each city.  Heroin is better up by Sofia, the only thing is not a lot of people actually process opium to heroin. If they move a BMP up there then the region would see pop increase for sure. 

I'm also of the mindset that ephedra should be moved to the other side of the map. There is almost no risk running meth unless you are in a large vehicle and that is typically done in groups.

12 hours ago, Disco Biscuits (Caliban) said:

This is my thing; we should have content by each city.  Heroin is better up by Sofia, the only thing is not a lot of people actually process opium to heroin. If they move a BMP up there then the region would see pop increase for sure. 

I'm also of the mindset that ephedra should be moved to the other side of the map. There is almost no risk running meth unless you are in a large vehicle and that is typically done in groups.

I can start camping meth lab again if you want more risk.