Evidence Locker

• Have the RPG's that spawn inside the HEMTT loaded with a missile 
  • Have a spawn of 5 magazines for the 5.56, 6.5, and 7.62 guns. (5 total for each separate magazine type because currently you get a shit ton of guns with 0 magazines.)
  • Throw in a few scopes (ARCO, MRCO, RCO)

This would be useful for the people who die and want to come straight back to the fight. Also, why would anyone just want the RPG launcher on it's own without a default missile in it? Completely defeats the purpose of getting a RPG as a "reward".

Innate, Scott, Keen12321 and 10 others like this

I got a whole suggestion and a way that can make this better.

• When locker has been opened up and truck has been lock-picked.
  • Only inside the vehicle where the guns are located, give the ammo or the gun  Not both.
  • So say you get into the truck and there is always SDAR inside how about spawning ammo for the SDAR instead, Vice versa for the rest of the weapons.

So this idea will not allow both ammo and weapon in a situation against cops.

Edited by Smee
44 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I avoided adding ammo because 
#1: its cheap
#2: it takes up space that could be occupied by another gun

Ammo is cheap but a few mags and a scope are WAY better than getting a bunch of mks with no ammo along wtih some 5.56 spars, p90s that people who rob the locker will never use yeno. I personally dont stock my crates with anything over 6.5 and im sure people who hit the locker are the same.

Need more space for mags and such? Ditch the low calliber weapons ie Protectors, spar 16s, P90's.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Glass of Water and JoeDa like this

The reward is shit. 

The guns are worthless. Everyone shows up with an MK1 anyway so no ones getting anything better from the truck. Its impractical to visit everyone's house (If they even have one) so only 1 person ends up with the weapons. Not to mention its much more convenient to buy your weapon at rebel with the rest of your loadout.

Adding the ability to sell the guns or drugs wouldnt change a thing either. Why push the armory when you can defend the fed? 

Its fine though. Henry has been in tons of gangs so he clearly knows what would get 12 people onto the server and risking their loadouts and 45 minutes in jail. 

Walt, Innate and Huan Lee like this
1 hour ago, CRYHARD said:

The reward is shit. 

The guns are worthless. Everyone shows up with an MK1 anyway so no ones getting anything better from the truck. Its impractical to visit everyone's house (If they even have one) so only 1 person ends up with the weapons. Not to mention its much more convenient to buy your weapon at rebel with the rest of your loadout.

Adding the ability to sell the guns or drugs wouldnt change a thing either. Why push the armory when you can defend the fed? 

Its fine though. Henry has been in tons of gangs so he clearly knows what would get 12 people onto the server and risking their loadouts and 45 minutes in jail. 

2 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Ammo is cheap but a few mags and a scope are WAY better than getting a bunch of mks with no ammo along wtih some 5.56 spars, p90s that people who rob the locker will never use yeno. I personally dont stock my crates with anything over 6.5 and im sure people who hit the locker are the same.

Need more space for mags and such? Ditch the low calliber weapons ie Protectors, spar 16s, P90's.

I can add a check for lower calibre guns and keep them out of the HEMTT. Additionally there is plans to add seized drugs/Y inventory into the HEMTT, so both guns and the items would spawn together, then it's up to you what you want to do with the items.

•ÐŠ• Randy likes this
32 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

I can add a check for lower calibre guns and keep them out of the HEMTT. Additionally there is plans to add seized drugs/Y inventory into the HEMTT, so both guns and the items would spawn together, then it's up to you what you want to do with the items.

or have like a 1% chance of a zafir spawning, make it worth doing.

12 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Glad you made plans without asking what might be a better reward from the people that would be doing the event. 

Not gonna type about the guns again. They have no value. And the Y inventory's value is entirely determined by the drugs. If I only get 100-200k for selling the drugs in the hemmit I may as well do a bank and get as much money. 

If you're unable/unwilling to make a decent reward I'd suggest making the event require only a few cops and nerfing the cops a bit further to allow shitty gangs a chance at doing the event. They're the only ones that would ever make use of the items.

6 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Glad you made plans without asking what might be a better reward from the people that would be doing the event. 

jesus christ dude you literally complain about everything. He said they were adding Y pretty much as soon as the locker was added. Hes removing weapons that are lower caliber because thats what people want. He doesnt need the communities permission for everything, why dont you develop your own server if your so pissed off. If you want a bunch of money do the bank or fed. Your argument is like saying "prison doesnt have a good reward, give me money for doing one". Different events for different items. Not everything needs to give you money.

7 minutes ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

jesus christ dude you literally complain about everything. He said they were adding Y pretty much as soon as the locker was added. Hes removing weapons that are lower caliber because thats what people want. He doesnt need the communities permission for everything, why dont you develop your own server if your so pissed off. If you want a bunch of money do the bank or fed. Your argument is like saying "prison doesnt have a good reward, give me money for doing one". Different events for different items. Not everything needs to give you money.

Im not here asking him to change the whole event. Im only saying that the current reward is not worth the risk involved to attain it. 

Probably like the third time you've quoted me now telling me I always complain. If I cared for your opinion I would have listened the first time. Get back to sitting on Billys lap will ya