You could always just get a car and run... I have never been robbed or arrested doing it 

4 minutes ago, Smee said:

The problem with this was when you complete a drug runner it is just easy to fly away with money your not riskin at all.

Could always just add it on the other side of the airfield. just like how it is in sofia

Edited by Nicolas March
2 hours ago, Smee said:

The problem with this was when you complete a drug runner it is just easy to fly away with money your not riskin at all.

the only risk in drug runner is the like 30 seconds between being out of your plane and taking off again. honestly wouldnt change much if you could pull helis from it. theres an atm near every drug runner anyways

Guwop likes this
Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

the only risk in drug runner is the like 30 seconds between being out of your plane and taking off again. honestly wouldnt change much if you could pull helis from it. theres an atm near every drug runner anyways

me personally thing drug runner should be removed, there is no intention for cops to attempt to intercept them anyways , just my opinion :shrug:

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

not really cuz its not like im going to the atm after every successful one. i wait til i got like 200k on me. so a few times is actually pretty damn devastating. so if you get caught once out of every 20 jobs then chances are you're gonna have a decent amount of money on you when you do get caught.

its like asking for an airshop at prison so people dont need to rebuy cloths and armour. its sheer laziness to ask for an airshop at drug runner. 

Players should be rewarded for grind not AFK

Azeh likes this
Just now, Smee said:

its like asking for an airshop at prison so people dont need to rebuy cloths and armour. its sheer laziness to ask for an airshop at drug runner. 

um not really. i do my drug runners naked then drive like 2 minutes to an atm to deposit then kill myself when im done. there being an airshop or not really doesnt change much

2 hours ago, Smee said:

Big diffrence for asking a airshop AT A AIRFIELD and asking for one at prison... One is meant to be one other should not be added. I just want a way to get from sofia to therisa or from south rebel to north wong fast. Would give a use to the Ceasar