What’s up

batman

I bet you're a pretty cool guy. Welcome to Asylum! If you ever need any help getting used to game mechanics, don't be afraid to ask anyone in the Support team on our TeamSpeak & Discord or in-game. You can also use the Gaming-Asylum Wiki page for any other information such as guides for making money and such! I also have a couple of videos in which may assist in the running various types of money makers.

Walt and Shane McCoy like this
15 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

I bet you're a pretty cool guy. Welcome to Asylum! If you ever need any help getting used to game mechanics, don't be afraid to ask anyone in the Support team on our TeamSpeak & Discord or in-game. You can also use the Gaming-Asylum Wiki page for any other information such as guides for making money and such! I also have a couple of videos in which may assist in the running various types of money makers.

he has the name of a fucking DC character, calm down wiki fanboy.

Space likes this
6 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Toxic for no reason ok?

i mean this is the introduction thread to asylum. Might aswell give him the actual experience right away :frog:

Also, patato, (i think henry used 2 do that) and now you aswell seem to answer every small question or thing with the wiki, it's just dumb.

If somebody asks where to sell drugs u say drug dealer, not:

please read the entire asylum wiki with all the guides where 50% is useless.

Edited by wollie35