Fellow GOT fans (Possible spoilers)

Yuki Hayami

Anyone here a fan of game of thrones? If so what did you think of season 8 ep 3? Please don't say the lighting was bad. We all know it was. But it was kinda meant to be that way.  Lets try to keep spoilers a minimum. Like no main big deaths or anything. But how did the ep make you feel? Please fell free to share and keep it civil.

Also feel free to like and upvote.

What did you guys think about ep 5?

Edited by Flare Chaser
More edits to update with the eps
Just now, Bandit said:

Overall a fantastic episode. Rollercoaster of emotions, especially the beginning with the Dothraki and the scene in the library with Arya. However, I felt that it wasn’t as devastating as it was hyped up to be (in terms of main characters dying).

Yeah. I kinda feel bad for the troops. Mostly the horses and dothraki. But the unsullied were super hyped up. They did their best though. I also got a huge WWZ vibe from the ep. Did you get that to?

Why tf did the Dothraki  just run out into the darkness? No tactics, just ran into a tidal wave of undead. (I guess it was just their Barbarian tendencies)

Dont get me wrong, that scene was intense as fuck, it just made no sense to me tactics wise.

That being said, the first encounter in that charge and subsequent fire fading out were incredible.

Yuki Hayami, Fried Rice and Alec-I like this
1 hour ago, Pip said:

Disappointing ending 

Disappointing? More like fucking trash with cringe all over the episode. Game of thrones has turned into trash made for casual fans. 8 seasons of plot thrown away for a *surprise* ending. Yea was pretty surprisingly terrible.

George R. R. Martin should be ashamed that pile of shit was allowed to air. 

Edited by Reapered
Pip and Yuki Hayami like this
3 hours ago, Disco Biscuits (Caliban) said:

Why tf did the Dothraki  just run out into the darkness? No tactics, just ran into a tidal wave of undead. (I guess it was just their Barbarian tendencies)

Dont get me wrong, that scene was intense as fuck, it just made no sense to me tactics wise.

That being said, the first encounter in that charge and subsequent fire fading out were incredible.

yeah I didn't get that either, I also felt like it turned into avengers a bit with all the main characters fighting off infinite hordes of em backed up against the wall. didn't really feel game of thronesey. didn't get why that giant picked up that girl and stared at her in the middle of the battle either, just seemed like dumb writing you see in those action films we've all seen a million times.

Edited by Alec-I
Yuki Hayami likes this

I think Arya killing the Knight King was the biggest surprise for me, never saw it coming. the first two episodes where good but this third ep really made up for the lack of violence and shit.

4 hours ago, Disco Biscuits (Caliban) said:

The Dothraki have never been about tactics yeno they just kill and take. I think they just thought their savage nature might have a bit of an edge with the undead but we all know how that worked out. The fire fading was indeed an amazing touch though.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
2 hours ago, Alec-I said:

yeah I didn't get that either, I also felt like it turned into avengers a bit with all the main characters fighting off infinite hordes of em backed up against the wall. didn't really feel game of thronesey. didn't get why that giant picked up that girl and stared at her in the middle of the battle either, just seemed like dumb writing you see in those action films we've all seen a million times.

Yea I was wondering why the giant just looked at her for a solid 2 minutes, she should have stayed in the crypts 

Yuki Hayami likes this

episode 4 was absolute garbage..

so you're riding a dragon.. and you don't see a fleet of ships even though you have the best vantage point? You might say.. oh they were hiding behind the rock.. if that's the case then they wouldn't have LoS on the dragon.. the last 30 minutes of that episode seemed like it was rushed. When all the boats sunk.. it was amazing that all the important characters all swam ashore safely all at the same time..

seriously.. what was that garbage..

Yuki Hayami likes this
2 hours ago, Flare Chaser said:

Bump since new ep aired tonight.  S8 EP5 Spoilers below possibly

In light of S8 EP 5. What do you guys think about it now? Personal feelings and such. Try to keep it a little bit civil. Post what ya liked and didnt like

I thought last week's episode was terrible but tonight's was really good.  SPOILER I'd love to hear people's opinion as to why they might've not liked it but I don't have any complaints and I don't get why some people think Dany wouldn't do something like this when she's been brutal before and been driven mad. SPOILER